Winning the lotto & lots of it $$$

I’d do nothing.

(officespace).

That or two chicks at the same time :rofl:

4 Likes

If you get so rich that you can effectively do whatever you like, would you actually end up being bored?

And when he dies you’ll call the new one Pierre also :+1:

1 Like

Maybe not bored but perhaps very jaded and out of touch. Most people need purpose to be happy.

2 Likes

I’ve always felt this is the reason why so many rich folk, concentrate so hard on getting even richer. It’s something to do.

1 Like

Obviously set the family up but I would spend my days treasure hunting - gold, opals, dinosaur bones, whatever. All over the world - research then chase. Always had the desire in me.

Then I’d return to my fully decked out workshop and maybe continue restoring my vintage Porsche or woodworking or just sitting by the wood stove

4 Likes

tbh I’d take roughly what I need to live the next 60 years and give the rest to aid relief/research etc

3 Likes

Could you imagine how dangerous it would be checking out something like Amazon being ridiculously rich?

“Ha, a Nicholas Cage pillowcase! Yeah, that might amuse someone, into the cart you go!”

8 Likes

If you don’t mind, I’m going to appropriate your “omelette chef” idea.

1 Like

Getting my hair washed and styled every 2nd day as required.

1 Like

Snoop Dogg apparently has the world’s greatest joint roller - some origami artist he found in Japan - on his staff, whose job it is to roll big spliffs all day for Snoop and the crew.

I don’t know if I want that guy, or I want to be that guy.

2 Likes

winning the lotto would kill me

3 Likes

His name is Deux Metre Pierre!

7 Likes

Coke and strippers

2 Likes

One thing I would do is hire some full time help to read Blitz to me after I have popped a valium and am laying on the couch.

5 Likes

I’ve put a lot of thought into this over the 45 or so years that I have been trying to win the big prize.

Realistically, I’d get a nice house (not too big) close to the beach (as in uninterrupted beach views), a new car (type to be determined at the time), set my daughter up financially and then just chill the hell out.

Lots of short/medium term trips to new and different places.

Oh…and a bigarse TV and awesome sound system.

4 Likes

A couple of holiday houses throughout Europe would suit me fine

3 Likes

I hear that!

12 Likes

Probably get my 96 camry serviced

Maybe put a new stereo in it too

16 Likes

I only buy Powerball tickets when it’s 50mil +. I figure if I’m going to get lucky it’s got to be enough to put me above the law.

5 Likes