Wizard Cup Week 2

Someone is playing someone

Seriously, the free kicks hawthorn get - they shouldn’t even be close in this game.

North sponsored by supplements inc.

Hawthorn throwing and free kicking till the early morn - and I’ve only seen the last qtr. Prepare yourselves for round one folks. No way we’re getting near it.

Remember the people saying they didn’t want him???

North are disappointing competitive. Hopefully that will quickly wear off once the season starts.

10/10 thread effort.

I’d like to see carlisle bury ryder tonight

The rest… Eh whatever

I'd like to see carlisle bury ryder tonight

The rest… Eh whatever

They’re best mates aren’t they?

They’ll be playing bruise-free football whenever they get into a contest against one another.

First post for all non EFC game threads should always be…

FRANKLIN!

Hey bro! What youse been up to bro?

as they say in all the classic plays…break a leg guys

■■■■ Carlton

First post for all non EFC game threads should always be...

FRANKLIN!

It only works when Diggers does it.

I know it’s the first hit out of the year and Melbourne have already played one game but jeez Carlton look ordinary. Warms the heart.

I know it's the first hit out of the year and Melbourne have already played one game but jeez Carlton look ordinary. Warms the heart.

They look Murphy like.

I know it's the first hit out of the year and Melbourne have already played one game but jeez Carlton look ordinary. Warms the heart.

They look Murphy like.

Who is apparently playing. I saw Gawn jump all over him to mark and goal so I know he is out there.

Gee Carlton were horrible the amount of easy goals Melbourne got was ridiculous. People will say “it’s only 1 pre season game” but if I were are Carlton fan I would be concerned with the performance they dished up.

If we don’t smack these ■■■■■ something shocking in round 3 I would be pretty annoyed they were horrid.

Richmond win pre season game comfortably. Fans optimism for the season increases. Some Most start talking finals.

Fast forward to round 1. Lose to Carlton.

Sack the coach, microwave memberships.

Same cycle for 37 years.

JOM!