WOB in eight hours time… win versus Wiggles, discuss

Every time I order one at a pub and get a particularly bit one, I think - how can a chicken be that big?

And I just accept that there are some very big chickens out there, brought in from some planet where everything is twice as big as here.

And then I’m fine to eat the whole thing.

2 Likes

chips should be served on the side in a bowl

WITH CHICKEN SALT

NO! Veal salt.

1 Like

Best I had was in Burnie, down in Tassie. Called the Parmaggeddon!! Two parmigianas on top of each other with nachos on top. With spicy tomato sauce, I have never found anything else like it!!

1 Like

I too stopped asking questions as to how much steroids and stuff they pumped into one chicken to make it the size of a pizza tray, and just enjoyed it.

And yes barnz, side bowl and a ton of chicken salt.

1 Like

The boys, @westozziebomber and @Houli_Dooley at the Camfield. The night goes on!!

58 Likes

I was conceived in Scotland, parents came over in a ship, born in Burnie then moved to Moonee Ponds at 3 months old. Never been back to Tassie. Sounds like I need to revisit my birthplace.

1 Like

Why waste the chickens to make salt?

(Is what one guy - won’t call him a friend - once asked me, as we were eating chips with chicken salt.)

Poor guy must freak out about how many chickens die in order to make the chicken seasoning for two minute noodles.

1 Like

How the fark did a thread after beating the Eagles in Perth turn into the Parma review?

Back on topic please.

Go Bombers.

Suck ■■■■ West Coast.

Good luck @smooth and stay safe @westozziebomber and @Houli_Dooley

5 Likes

@smooth do you wear number 13? You could be Raz’s doppelganger!

20 Likes

Thankyou for using the correct nomenclature.

1 Like

I have never heard any human pronounce it a parmi gana

Its ALWAYS prounounced Parma gana

Parma 100%

5 Likes

Parmi sounds like something on the kids menu

3 Likes

I was thinking the same thing.

3 Likes

Dead on! Its utterly cringable. I always turn my head 360 degrees and think where hell did you blow in from when I hear it.

2 Likes

I walked into a pub in North Queensland a few years ago, there was an Irish backpacker that served me.

I ordered a chicken Parma & chips.

She says ‘a Parmi?’

Me : :neutral_face:

5 Likes

Parma wars aside - anyone still trying to understand how the ■■■■ we won?

3 Likes

No. We are playing a beautiful brand at the moment. Almost perfect brand

2 Likes

Yeah, I know that’s what we ‘did’ - but how did we ‘do’ that…?