WOB in eight hours time… win versus Wiggles, discuss

Ha ha. we have been doing it for a month or more now

1 Like

Does anyone else think that Smooth has got luxurious hair ?

6 Likes

We then tried to hold the lead and its hard in most sports to not kind of mentally lock up a bit when the opposition is good

Been told by numerous people I look like the Razzle Dazzle man. He’s a very good looking rooster!! :joy::joy:

11 Likes

The adrenalin is finally wearing off and the booze is starting to normalise me to LEVEL. Better get to bed. Got to get to kids to school tomorrow.

What a WIN!

3 Likes

I got work tomorrow. Just made myself a cheese sandwich which I smashed down. Probably will have a sore head but who gives a ■■■■? Tonight was probably close to the best night I’ve head at a game. Firstly seeing that new stadium up close, magnificent venue. Then to play the way we did. Then to chat to some great Bombers from the past, who were all great blokes, and to catch up with @westozziebomber and @Houli_Dooley after the game.

30 Likes

West Coast let us move the ball quickly through
the corridor, and didn’t tag Zac Merrett.

We’ll beat anybody under those circumstances.

6 Likes

Let?

Early on, they tried to clog the corridor. But Saad opened them up like a can of sardines (yep, pun intended). Multiple times. It seemed like they were shell-shocked by our speed, and decided they were no match.

IMO Saad won us the game. He had a quarter, like I’ve never seen from a player before. It was reminiscent of Andrew Lovett, but better.

Unbelievable.

11 Likes

From the WEagles anticipatory thread

WOB
Of course. I turn up incase of a upset and because I’m an essendon supporter, it doesn’t change the fact that we almost certainly won’t win.

Captain_Jack2d
It isn’t a fact until after the event.

We won, fact. Worth the quote. Enjoy the moment.

3 Likes

1.55am

Uber. Maccas.

13 Likes

Honestly words cannot describe how good tonight was. I’ll fully recap when sober tomorrow

19 Likes

It’s a parmy in SA too

1 Like

Get yourself a red sparkly hat and GO TO TOWN

Always read these reviews when we get the W. Sometimes when we get the L too

7 Likes

Beat me to it

Its my birthday - thank you Bombers. You farking beauty.

35 Likes

Great night.

Bombers won.

Socceroos put in a massive effort.

Might treat myself to a parmi for lunch. :wink:

1 Like

Redman may have whiplash after being pushed in the back so hard when kicking the ball late, his head almost came off

2 Likes

First time I’ve run out of likes.

1 Like

Victory Parma.