WOB in eight hours time… win versus Wiggles, discuss

Nice work Saad

They went the hard tag on him 2nd half but damage was done.

2 Likes

To be fair Darling had been in career best form and Kennedy was being Kennedy. JD on the other hand…had been the opposite so I’ve got no problem highlighting that.

1 Like

But the umpire thought Saad was the instigator of the tête-à-tête with Nelson. Clearly influenced by Peter Dutton and the Murdoch media.

3 Likes

…because of injury

5 EFC players in AFL/Kornes team of the week

1 Like

There’s a Kane Corne’s TOTW, …??

Seriously?

1 Like

He does it for the AFL website

There is! Apparently it involves a dartboard and a blindfold., then voila, here’s my team.

I don’t mind Kane cornes. Sue me.

1 Like

Ok.

Me either. He doesn’t take himself or his opinions too seriously.

1 Like

Yeah but you are quite fond of idio …

… never mind …

4 Likes

Anyone else think shurey must surely have racially abused Walla based on his reaction and resulting free kick Eagles?

I think Shuey gave him a cheap push in the back and Walla gave him a dose of his own back.

That’s a massive conclusion to jump to, and then accuse someone of, based on zero evidence

9 Likes

Yep was just a response for Shuey’s cheap push as he was falling over the boundary line.

And as happened pretty much all night, Umps didn’t pay the free for the cheap push/hit (even though standing right there) but pay the free for the nothing-in-it retaliation.

The look on shueys face when he had a free paid against him in the 3rd qtr was glorious.

4 Likes

Yeah but they have had a massive impact on their season.

JD was doing what for ours???

That’s as ‘demonstrative’ as we’ve seen in a long while, and didn’t even give away a fifty. Meanwhile we were getting pinged for SFA.

From what I could tell, he wasn’t ■■■■■■■■ that he didn’t illegally dispose of it, it was that he felt the umpire couldn’t have seen it as he was behind him, even though the correct decision was made.

1 Like

unless your thinking of Saad? He seemed pretty ■■■■■■ off at one point

Yeah he went off never recall him doing that before.