WOB in eight hours time… win versus Wiggles, discuss

How’d that come about? Isn’t he on the weagles’ coaching panel?

Walking off the ground after the q1 huddle.

Another little interesting tidbit that Tim Watson bought up on Sen was that the Mitchell family home was up for sale in Perth, reckons he could be on his way back next year.

1 Like

The amount of butt hurt in Mitchell at that point was as palpable as it was priceless. Another golden moment from that game made all sweeter by being so unexpected.

2 Likes

One thing I loved watching the replay, is how well we stood up to the physical sh*t.

West Coast went the man after half time, and not only did we keep our cool, but we actually held up pretty well in the push and shove stakes.

Hard to imagine this is the same team that got bullied by Jed Lamb 6 weeks ago.

8 Likes

how good was zach’s sidestep when nic nat tried to take him out of the game not long after belly embarrassed him.

1 Like

But why would Sam Mitchell approach Belly with a microphone if he’s an assistant coach unless I’m wrong and he’s a reporter now?

If only NicNat was the ‘physical’ player he promotes himself to be.

1 Like

Nic "nothing malicious in how i play and i won’t change’ nat

2 Likes

Peter Bell the commentator - not Bellchambers.

1 Like

Ahhh, thanks.

:joy:

Maybe he was just overcome. Haven’t we known all the club songs since about prep?

Not me. l lay claim to only knowing one, although l can recall snippets of some others.

efa

1 Like

Watching the replay (again) I notice that Weagles supporters seemed to boo Stringer more than anyone else. Does he have history with them or is it just Weagles being Weagles? Also umpiring is worse every time I watch it. That McKenna deliberate and TBC’s blocking and the non-goal review!

There’s one about B and D Roll-a-doors that’s got something to do with bullfighters in Seville…and there’s another one that sounds like the French national anthem…and another that would be familiar to fans of Notre Dame, the Fighting Irish…and another I heard at Preservation Hall off Bourbon St.

2 Likes

Apparently Adelaide know another one too.

Makes two of us!

1 Like

Checking “Eagles Flying High” fansite I was told that we have four quality mids and four part timers, while West Coast have only 2 quality mids and 6 part timers. How the wheel turns…

2 Likes

Coach votes:

WEST COAST v ESSENDON
10 Adam Saad (ESS) = 5+5
8 Devon Smith (ESS) = 4+4
5 Tom Bellchambers (ESS) = 3+2
3 Cale Hooker (ESS) = 3+0 or 2+1
3 Dyson Heppell (ESS) = 2+1 or 3+0
1 Jake Stringer (ESS) = 1+0

2 Likes