WOB's Journey - ANZAC 2018

And just before he was about to hit his straps

Man drives 3,500 kms to visit THE ROYAL.

30 Likes

Benny makes a very good point.

To sweat his ■■■■ off and drink 7 dollar stubbies and total recall jubblies.

1 Like

I wonder if WOB got a chance to tell X what he really thinks whilst they were getting quotes from the articles.

Clearly not

FLUFF PIECE!

Don’t hurt me.

The club interviewed me, I was in there this morning. Thanks to them for taking notice of my effort to get over, I appreciate it

32 Likes

Shame the lads couldn’t put up a better effort for you but the drive would have been an experience. Must do that one day! Take care on the trip home

2 Likes

If anything the club gave you the perfect Essington performance that you’ll never forget.

3 Likes

Did they give you a tour of the place?

Yes, I must thank @Catherine_Lio for everything she has done for me this weekend, she’s a legend, so make sure you all vote for her every year

23 Likes

They were baby skullz.

1 Like

As well as being a committed dons fan, @westozziebomber is one of the most genuine ■■■■■ I’ve ever met.

I admire your passion and spirit mate. Make sure you stop in for that beer on your way back.

7 Likes

It’s blokes like this which make life enjoyable.

I didn’t realise WOB had the first name of a frigging LEGEND

Drives 3500km and all they serve is mid-strength

1 Like

Looks arrogant. :wink:

1 Like

Good stuff mate, cracker effort.
I know watching the bombers over here often feels like kicking your pinky toe on the coffee table but you still made the trip over for what ended up being another porridge effort.

Kudos to you for a ripper effort, kudos to EFC (@Catherine_Lio) for the effort & acknowledging it and Up the dons.