Women, take note

All you submissives now belong to me.

Can now tick " belong to blitz harem" off my bucket list. It has been a good day ;-)

Can now tick " belong to blitz harem" off my bucket list. It has been a good day ;-)

I don't remember granting you permission to use a pen. Or the computer.

Can now mentally tick " belong to blitz harem" off my bucket list. It has been a good day ;-)

Fixed

You fool. Now I know you not only can, but are thinking. Your last refuge will crumble.

Well, it is certainly getting a bit Fifty Shades in here, all of a sudden.

Well, it is certainly getting a bit Fifty Shades in here, all of a sudden.

Lol, it's not Vanilla.

You fool. Now I know you not only can, but are thinking. Your last refuge will crumble.

You should change your member title, think you are just joshing re Bland Leader. 

“Get back to the kitchen and make me some pie!!”

It's hard to choose a favorite among so many great tracks, but "The Greatest Love of All" is one of the best, most powerful songs ever written about self-preservation, dignity. Its universal message crosses all boundaries and instills one with the hope that it's not too late to better ourselves. Since, Elizabeth, it's impossible in this world we live in to empathize with others, we can always empathize with ourselves. It's an important message, crucial really. And it's beautifully stated on the album.

It's hard to choose a favorite among so many great tracks, but "The Greatest Love of All" is one of the best, most powerful songs ever written about self-preservation, dignity. Its universal message crosses all boundaries and instills one with the hope that it's not too late to better ourselves. Since, Elizabeth, it's impossible in this world we live in to empathize with others, we can always empathize with ourselves. It's an important message, crucial really. And it's beautifully stated on the album.

Do you like Phil Collins?

50 Shades of Grey? More like 50 lashes of my best for some of you impertinent tarts.

I’d submit to the Olsen twins. Repeatedly.

I'd submit to the Olsen twins. Repeatedly.

Between the two of them, there's enough weight to make about 35% of a real woman of 55-60kg

"Get back to the kitchen and make me some pie!!"

Get back to the garage with the rest of the tools.  :P

PVC piping and a rat for you two?

PVC piping and a rat for you two?

Don't feel to bad for her.  Her favourite movie is Pretty in Pink and she thinks Sting is cool.

I'd submit to the Olsen twins. Repeatedly.

Between the two of them, there's enough weight to make about 35% of a real woman of 55-60kg

You would.

olsen.jpg

I actually wouldn't.

they look about 12.

I actually wouldn't.

9ec.jpg