Woosha – final moments or finals moment?

Well thats him in the magoos next week then.

Scorpions.

5 Likes

I’ve tried all that I can but I’m completely out of excuses for this bloke.

Cannon.

Who are we getting and how long till we turn on them?

5 Likes

I honestly want a consultancy firm to pick our next coach.

I don’t trust the CEO, president or board to make the right decision.

4 Likes

I would like it if this season was actually excluded from the canon

3 Likes

I’m on fire today.

facepalm.gif

What do we do if Rutten wins 10 of the last 13?

I’d rather we provide Woosha with clear direction.

1. Forget finals, I want you to do everything you can to build the side for 2020.

2. You are to conduct a complete review of the football department, playing list at the club - yourself. Findings to be presented R18 to a special panel comprised of a board member, CEO, Football Director, and 3 outside independent evaluators. (Deliberately 50/50 internal external). Terms of Reference (TOR) provide.

3. Complete canvassing of available head coaches and assistants, department leads. Each provided with the same TOR and expected to respond to the special panel. All current EFC assistants, department heads and playing leaders given the same task.

After R18 reviews are done, all evaluation are looked at for consistency and alignment to what our future goals is, winning flags. We then need to evaluate Wooshas future, is what he presented the future of the club compared to the rest? If so, give him and extra year to 2021. The outcome with most certainly not be that based on him being stubborn and will just too our the same crap we know isn’t working.

If the change is decided. Move on removing Woosha, hire the new candidate, supply him with all of the responses from the assistant candidates, current assistants, department heads etc. allow them the scope to completely alter the entire group below him. Including providing recommendations of the removal of current assistants which didn’t present aligning to the direction of the TOR outcomes.

It’s not that difficult to do, but is entirely dependant on the people on the especially panel. Get it wrong like Melbourne with a Gary Lyon being on there and you will pay for it for years. It’s also very portent not to stack it with internal people who will just gloss over the failures to not make them look bad or justify their decisions (X I’m looking at you).

5 Likes

We’ve got a top 4 list according to most here. If the new coach doesn’t get us into the top 4 in his first year, he should be loaded into the cannon and join Woosha in the sun.

1 Like

As mentioned many a time, such a disconnect between coach and players. Seeing him on the bench is an embarrassment. Why even bother!? Little engagement with players. They give him a cursory look over their shoulders and he’s looking at something on a screen. His blank/impassive gaze screams, disconnect. What about being engaged with players when coming off the ground!? Dimma, on the boundary barking instructions showing how heavily invested he is. Our man does not inspire or direct very well it seems. This meek and mild club is an embarrassment. It really is a laughing stock.

15 Likes

Great album

If we get one of the candidates suggested on here and it doesn’t work out, do we load ourselves into the cannon?

1 Like

Listening to his presser, he has no passion. Looking at him sitting on the bench, he has no passion. Sorry, time to go and join the Centrelink queue with Scott.

2 Likes

Don’t blame me…

How good would it be, though (before that happens), to see Woosha stand up during a game, rip his Clark Kent gear off, and see that old Superman costume from the 90s once again, with the accompanying tune in the background? The theatre would be amazing. He could smash into players in the huddle, chest bump a few, spittle flying everywhere. The Woosha I knew as a player was a frightening tank. Where has that bloke gone?

3 Likes

This might be controversial but I think it’s time to move on all our saga affected players. They are mentally spent and are a shadow of their former selves, I don’t need to name them we all know who they are. The coach must go too, as he has just continued on in a saga caretaker mode. We need uncomprimising ruthless players and a coaching team to match. We need to re earn the respect we used to have. Most teams now pencil in a win against us which is totally unacceptable, we need to be feared again. I’m sick and tired of being Richmond’s, Collingwood, Sydney’s, Carlton’s and everyone else’s B1 TCH. We need wholesale change and we need it now !

1 Like

He’s a million miles from being that bloke. If you hadn’t witnessed him play you wouldn’t believe it.

2 Likes

Not sure if it was preplanned or not but loved Sydney Stack getting involved in the indigenous war cry in the pre game.

I just wish we have those sort of arrogant type players that put themselves out there.

4 Likes

The new guy gets the rest of this year as a freebie.
And then next year to learn the game plan.
And then the next year to retire some old players and bed in some new ones.
And the next year to get rid of an underperforming assistant coach.

After that, we’ll see.

Is it really rutten who would be interim coach?

Bet you it’s Harvs or Skippy.

Same issues for the entire time he’s been there.

Obsessed with David Myers

Obsessed with a no forwardline strategy

HOW DO YOU KICK GOALS WIHTOUT A FORWARDLINE YOU ■■■■■■■ MUPPET

6 Likes