Woosha – final moments or finals moment?

Richmond don’t have a top 4 list at the minute.

We need to get rid of this ‘we’ve got a top list’ talk. Means nothing. Champion teams shlt on teams of champions… always have. And we are disjointed rabble

3 Likes

Very true, dude. I remember watching the ‘92 granny from a pub in the NT. Sure, Peter Matera had a blinder that day. Those runs & goals were electric, but Woosha was a general in defence. Such a ruthless player, but a fluffy, new age facilitating type coach.

1 Like

This Sydney side is the best ‘putrid’ team you will ever see.

Yes he was and no he’s not.

Having a forward line would make things a bit easier.

1 Like

The only reason I would want Mitchell at the club is because it means we finally got rid of Worsfold.

We were better under Knights with a worse list.

Worsfold is beyond average, he is ruining the club along with those above him. Everyone bags Peter Jackson but how is this AFL plant in Campbell any different to him? Hopefully when the AFL look to hire him they will see how poor we are on-field and how little we spend off-field and use it against him.

3 Likes

It’s because we have no leadership on any level.

2 Likes

I’d go with one of the dorks in here who think they know better than, you know, people that do it for a living. And there are so many to choose from.

Why do people keep saying this.

He worked for us before any of the saga happened. It was little that championed his progression.

3 Likes

And a consultancy firm to select the consultancy firm. I es t 2 degrees of separation between the coach selection and our rabble Iof a board.

The very mention of Mitchell coaching Essendon makes me ■■■■■■■ sick.

Would love to pluck the coach of the mob we played last night and get him to sort his old club out.

Should have given him the job years ago.

7 Likes

This is thw problem with not trting new things earlier in the piece to see if there are/were better options.

Now you have no choice with stringer and shiel out to throw players into the deep end in an even more pressur3d situation with the team sucking even more , while the players knowing that the coach really doesnt rate you so they are in a no win situation really.

Well except foe myers coming straight back in now and they will get to justify it as a "must happen " cos of injuries.

But you g3t what you sow, hopefulky the end is coming soon for worsfold.

1 Like

As a contrast. I have the feeling that Im trapped in an eternal groundhog day. But logic tells me that eventually we will break through and I want to be part of it. I thought last night could have been a important game in our history.

I sit patiently waiting as most of them bust a gut.

But have to watch dixkead acts from dumb dumb dumb players giving away 3 goals through dumb frees or 50 metre penalties. Still I keep it together. The luck must turn.

Then we work an outnumber down the field and have a certain goal but instead of.getting the last posession in the chain to the loose guy in the goalsquare Begley blazes away for a point.

Then Francis holds onto it for an eternity on a wet night and gets mowed down instead of releasing to Tippa running into an open forwardline .

At that stage while the Bay sat siliently around me I lose my ■■■■ and scream “You stupid dumb ■■■■■■■ idiot. You just had to kick the ball to Tippawuti for.■■■■■ sake. You dumb fuxk”

Then I wait for the 3 quarter time siren and trudge down from the 4th deck having wasted 70 bucks

8 Likes

Hardwick wouldn’t have lasted. Gale gave him more resources to help him, we are too tight, we just think about the bottom line.

I actually decided against going for those exact reasons and instead, sat on the couch and did work with the TV on in the background.

Yes it was a great spectacle.
However I’d like to see him do that against decent sides.
He should’ve been flattened, he’s just lucky he played a soft, gutless Essendon.
If he did that during the successful eras of Brisbane, Geelong or Hawthorn, he would’ve been targeted in 5 minutes

2 Likes

Don’t worry all, the lads have a good recovery session, thank God.

■■■■ yeah the boys

7 Likes

I said virtually the same thing, but was in the comfort of my lounge room.

3 Likes

Have faith Blitzers . Thought Woosha was good last night. Challenged by some holes in on our list, plus injuries but we will get there.

1 Like

No game plan and the players aren’t even executing on the stupid one he has. Just wait until we loose to Carlton then the pressure will turn up. Xavier throw the cheque book at Clarkson