Woosha – final moments or finals moment?

So Myers needed to drop himself due to poor form, for the second time in two years. This type of stuff really doesn’t reflect well on John.

maybe he wants the players to learn when to drop themselves

6 Likes

My god you’re an annoying ■■■■.

I’m entirely unsure what new thing you’re going to add that you haven’t already said in your prior 5,287 posts in the thread.

6 Likes

giphy

3 Likes

Don’t ruin Ron Swanson for me.

1 Like

It’s literally a thread for people who want Worsfold gone. There is going to be a lot of the same stuff posted in here. I would suggest not reading it and going to watch old episodes of Parks and Recreation instead.

Maybe due to Worsfold the players have greater leadership qualities and a team first attitude.

A lot of things can be read into a lot of things…

4 Likes

Didn’t you say the same thing in the Myers thread?

Allowing players to decide when they should be dropped, might be the dumbest idea any club has ever had. It’s a coaches decision and always should be. I don’t think that is what is happening either.

No. Might have been somebody else.

Where is this being reported?

Never mind, see it in the Myers thread

Saucy was uncharacteristically measured in the Myers thread. I’ll give him credit for that.

JJ had to drop himself in Sheedy’s days when he was out of form

1 Like

Players dropping themselves has been going on for decades at every club in the league.

But of course Worsfold didn’t coach them…

3 Likes

Then head over to the Myers thread and drop it in there.

Why? I’m not starting a conversation about Worsfold in the Myers thread. This is the correct thread for what we’re talking about.

I’ve always been measured when talking about Myers. I have never attacked him persoanlly, I just think it’s clear he isn’t up to it.

You must have forgotten the bit you brought up about Woosha in the Myers thread then.

Yes, and then I wanted to have a discussion about how it takes a player to drop himself twice in two years and the coach doesn’t in the thread about the coach.

Do you see the difference? Do you see how this might be the correct thread?

Oh- so we’re having a discussion about Woosha in both threads.

Scope creep.

1 Like

He’s becoming adept at it.