Woosha – final moments or finals moment?

I posted one thing in the Myers thread that was positive about Myers and how it was good he was able to make the decision even if the coach couldn’t.

I then came over here and started the discussion. There was no discussion in the Myers thread. I haven’t gone back into it.

What are you confused by?

1 Like

so when do people start to admit that worsfold doesn’t have the stomach to make the tough calls?

2 Likes

why not? both discussions come back to worsfold

Well if you bring up Woosha’s inability to see that Myers isn’t up to senior football in the Myers thread, it would tend to suggest you are hankering for a discussion about this particular inadequacy of the coach.

and what’s the problem with that?

Nothing, it is a strange argument going on in here.

2 Likes

No problem with it- the other joker denied his intention was to to discuss Woosha in both threads.

I mentioned a throwaway comment and then came into here to talk about it.

I also haven’t gone back into the Myers thread, and I would be allowed to talk about it in there regardless. So you’re an idiot on all fronts. No more semantics arguments now.

2 Likes

It’s Blitz. It’s not like that doesn’t happen other times.

How do we know this isn’t all just optics for Myers reputation?

Woosh has said had ongoings conversations with him about where he is at, how his body is feeling etc and performance wasn’t at level wanted

Was going to be dropped regardless I’d have thought but allowed Myers to make that decision & come out holding head high

It’s about respect

2 Likes

Oh- you left a turd behind in the Myers thread and came in here for the flush.
Well done.

It looks like the turd followed me.

You should have cleaned up a bit better then.

Learn how Blitz works better.

nah i don’t buy it. If this was the first time i would maybe buy it. But for a 2nd time, not a chance

And Myers doesn’t seem like the kind of guy to care about reputation

1 Like

You do realise why he pulled out the first time yeah? This is different (hopefully).

yes i do (hopefully this isnt the same), but if he hadn’t of. Worsfold wouldn’t of made the call instead

You’re stating your opinion like it’s fact.

twice in 2 years this has happened, that is a fact