Woosha – final moments or finals moment?

Hey, save this for the turd thread!

2 Likes

out of curiosity can you name some of these examples ?

I’ve rarely if ever heard, granted via media or their own mouths via media that players have dropped themselves.

Except it hasn’t. You say you know what happened the first time and then say this is the same thing? I’m done anyway.

there’s a journo thread?

1 Like

My point is, twice he has had to drop himself. Both time’s his form was wretched. One for health reasons- but you can almost guarantee if he hadn’t of dropped himself Worsfold wouldn’t of done it

It’s very poor that some are using Myers’ selfless act as information to use against the coach. Apart from the obvious credit that David should get, it’s also wonderful that we have an environment where David is so dedicated to what’s best for the club and his team mates; and also he has confidence in the coach and selectors that they will make the right call on future selection decisions.
I wonder if Myers will go straight into coaching? If so, I hope somewhere along that path, it’s with us.

11 Likes

correct alot of things can be read into it.

why did myers have to drop himself ?
would the coaches have dropped him anyway ?
why did it take til round 8 for both parties to see he was underperforming this badly ?
why was he “managed” 2 times already this year, then brought straight back in ? or was this just a cover as someone else alluded to, to protect myers cred.
how many other players should and need to be dropped, but aren’t because they aren’t as honest as myers ?

If a coach can’t see or actually drop a player, what point is there in having a coach ?
If worsfold is giving the players the ability to be more open and honest about stuff, why did a player last year lie about his injury not being as serious, and how now missed a season and a bit without any end date ?
and then why did that player end up in the leadership group.

A lot of things can be read into it, and alot of questions can be asked, but they won’t be, it’ll just be well done, move on nothing to see here.

1 Like

Players do not ever drop themselves. It is all touchy feely BS.

Myers was playing poorly and he knew it, so he was dropped. All he has really done is agree that his time is done.

4 Likes

We hear you Bacchus and honour your point of view. As a caring online community we trust and support your individuality and value your contribution which enriches this social intercourse.

Translation - $@&% ^%$ %^& #@!(&^!*

1 Like

Just wanted to pop in, swing the head around the door for a look, shout out “sack Worsfold”, and then leave the thread for another couple of months.

Bye!

7 Likes

Oh sorry wrong thread,I thought we were talking about Worsfolds sack.

3 Likes

6 Likes

6 Likes

Given his journalist pressers you can only wonder how a Blitzer-based interviewing of Woosha would go?

I know how it would finish.

3 Likes

ha - Ok, anymore more questions or comments? No? Done then? Thanks.

2 Likes

Blitz: “just one more question John”

John:

8 Likes

Said this before on the myers thread but there’s no way the choice is solely Myers decision. Coach has final say in omissions no matter how senior of a player. I think the story was stretched a bit for more reads

3 Likes

For this alone he should see out his contract

1 Like

Give him an extra 5 years.

2 Likes