Woosha – final moments or finals moment?

Not sure these muppets could play to any game plan

2 Likes

Yeah,they just all look stoned.
Talk about a collective cbf from the midfield. Pansed.

Look at Fark Carlton since Bolton given the flick.
Different game style and players buying in to the system. We are a better side than this

So…what happened?

The coaching and playing have both been poor.
It’s silly to blame entirely one or the other.

2 Likes

I genuinely don’t know what people were expecting. We have the same problems as we always have. Nothing has changed.

2 Likes

2019 has been rubbish by Essendon as a whole club, Coaches, Players and everyone involved.
It’s crap.

7 Likes

Who have Carlton played?

I wasn’t expecting McKenna and Saad to be tagged.
That’s some pretty smart coaching there.

I can’t say I wasn’t expecting Clarke not to play a run with role.
That was pretty predictable.

I wasn’t expecting WC’s lockdown when we have the ball in the backline to be streets ahead of ours. That’s where they won they game. Again, good coaching. And our counter…well…we haven’t had one.

Again, I’m not discounting some extremely poor performances from our players, but nor should we ignore that we were comprehensively outcoached.

2 Likes

Such a bad kick from Ambrose. The only place where Gov could’ve intercepted it and he did it…

The game has 25 minutes to go.

To me the players look lost at times. I’m not sure the message if any is getting through to the players. Woosha is not going to win us our next flag. We had to convince hin to coach and his family is still in Perth so not sure if he is 100% invested. Was good during the suspensions and helping to retain a majority of the players but think it is best for both parties to part ways now. I want a coach with a bit of mongrel.

3 Likes

Don’t remind me, 25 minutes more of watching our side play crap football.

This is a diabolical performance. So many missed marks, fumbles missed handballs. We ain’t going to turn this around in week.

1 Like

forgot to mention 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013 holy crab we have been this rubbish for ages.

1 Like

22 more shots on goal so far, yuck

Geez ace, turn it up. Don’t use that as an example, they are junk. Dead cat bounce

agree

1 Like

Just how much are we paying the blokes in our footy department if we can’t afford a skills coach? So often we can’t kick to advantage.

1 Like

Not saying they are going to fly home and win a heap of games but they have clearly had a different game style implemented by the new coach. Sometimes dumb footballers just need a simpler or different style.