Woosha – final moments or finals moment?

Dear Worsha,

I know some Blitzers think you have not covered yourself in glory in your time coaching our famous club.

I also suspect your lack of a Plan B has become legendary.

So I am offering some simple advice that could turn your career around. Why not adopt the strategy of the most successful clubs? Pay off the maggots so they will always give us egregious free kicks in our forward line, and pay frees against the opposition when they look like scoring a goal.

Really it is just so simple!

Nearly as simple as winning a flag by a single point when you had the best midfield in modern times playing drugged up to the eyeballs.

Regards, AT

2 Likes

Is tonight’s loss a coaching issue?

Our players were not set up/ prepared for this type of Eagle attack.

Funny how since they moved Ambrose to Kennedy, Kennedy has only had 1 kick.

1 Like

Leave him in WA, and a bunch of the softcocks who go to water when the pressure goes up a smidge.

When Guelfi got put into the fence any footballer worth half their ego would have come out breathing fire.

Half our team went looking for their security blanket.

Appalled by that.

23 Likes

We all know what Whoosha is going to say at press conference.

• eagles are a very good side
  • we didn’t play the way we wanted to
  • and smart ■■■ remarks to the reporters
2 Likes

and to think, some people thought with this coach, and this group of players, with our history, that they would come out, win 6 straight games, sneak into the finals, win one or two, and we’d see the magical fairy land they live in where we are just around the corner for success.

in the current form, this side just can not match it with the top sides who are well drilled, set up defensively and who can shut down our run through the middle.

2 Likes

Left Hurley on Kennedy way too long when it stuck out like a dogs balls Hurley was not up to it.

1 Like

That was flat out pisspoor coaching tonight.
Poor match-ups.
Treacle slow reactions to the pattern and trend of play.

Not for the first time.

1 Like

I want to know why he played on Kennedy in the first place. He’s played on smalls all year, then gets put on on of the best talls in the game.

3 Likes

Couldn’t have said this any better.

■■■■■■■ deplorable and utterly pissweak.

3 Likes

Hurls is not up to it. Put him on a hbf. Bring in zerk thatcher.

I don’t think he’s any different than he was when he was in AA discussions.
Which is why it’s appropriate you made the comment in the coaching thread.

Is it too soon to say suck it?

1 Like

Yep

And it’s equally as silly to judge him on this week as last week.

Still copped a pasting, though.

Suck it?

2 Likes

Not blaming woosh for tonight.

5 Likes

Buy me a drink first

2 Likes

Didn’t think anybody was that easy.

But there’s no Plan B, C, D etc.

Everyone knows you shut dowm our run from HB which is where our attacks and forward entries start from and we invariably lose those games.

Next week against GWS willlikely end our season as we cant really expect to win every game after that to make the 8.

And where have we improved this year. Yes he’s played a few more kids, but even I could have done that. He’s tactical ability is non existent and if he stays on next year then we’ll just be repeating ourselves again this time next year.

What I wanted from Woosha is selection integrity, a tagger and games into young players. I am not blaming tonight on him.