Woosha – final moments or finals moment?

We were disgraceful against West Coast. Should have lost by 100 points.

We somehow beat GWS in the final 10 minutes of the game. They were poor too.

And yesterday was the worst game of football I have seen us play in years, we looked worse than we did against West Coast. Somehow we won.

Any other year and we would be in the bottom 4 by now. I understand a win covers some of the cracks, but everything is not fine. We look awful and I disagree with a few of your points.

2 Likes

Waaaaahhhh

5 Likes

You of all people to try that. You Waaaahhhh more than anyone.

Waaaahhhh

3 Likes

No, you’re right

I’m sorry I enjoy games when we win more than when we lose.

I can see now that I’m the one with a problem.

5 Likes

You’re allowed to enjoy games when we win. Some people want to come in and try to start ■■■■ after we win. Like it’s some sort of competition.

Go and enjoy the win. I’m not going to stop you.

Stop me?

The tears from you, @efc1robbo and @Black_Kavanagh make after every win just that little bit sweeter.
The only competition is you three battling to be first and loudest to call for worsfold’s sacking, like the D grade caro rip-offs you are.

5 Likes

LOL. Sounds great.

I’m glad to know you think that much of me.

There is way more than three of us.

3 Likes

But we didn’t. And it’s the only game we’ve lost in the past 5 and it was to the reigning premier in their home state. Move on.

Spot on, we ran over a top 4 side with Belly off injured and won.

Yep, tough game, tough club to beat. No skipper, no ruck, no fwd line. And again, we ran over the top of them and won.

They don’t do ladders based on past years.

12 Likes

Sook - biggest one here; quite the achievement on this site.

2 Likes

Like I said. Wins do cover over the cracks. We were saying this stuff in the second half of last season when we got on a bit of a run.

2 Likes

Really? What tears have I shown?just because I have questioned whether he is the right person to be coach?

Yep and I reckon that’s cause it’s where we sit. Those that name call and want Woosh gone ytd are so locked in that after each win they come in and try to defend a position. ie if this was any other year, if this and that happened we would have lost or if he did this earlier we would have won by more etc etc.

Thing is none matter or are relevant. Fact is we’ve won 4 of 5 and for a very middle of the road side and with a fair bit of media pressure I reckon he’s done a very good job of late. Hold his job or not, his last 5 have been good.

3 Likes

People choose to come into this thread and try to start crap, or justify his job after a win. I am responding to them. I wouldn’t have come into this thread otherwise.

Suck it.

3 Likes

On another note, longmore has agreed to terms with North this morning

Dinkum or Browne-type gossip?

Yep, if rutten wanted it I wouldn’t be unhappy,

I realised yesterday when I started to say if we lose again against these cnts I want him gone. So I asked myself if you want him gone based on the result of a closely contested game, it wouldn’t be a stretch to say you’ve run out of patience either way. Then I asked myself if I wanted to buy aBatman finger spinner on line, but that seems a bit irrelevant at this point i time.

God help me I now agree with nino. And have to admit he was right all along and I shouldn’t have taken the ■■■■ so badly. Come back mate, maybe we can go paint balling together, just for closure.

I just hope if we do try and appoint him we don’t fk the spelling up and end up with Ratten.

1 Like

Have it on very good authority. But then again I said Z Clarke would be BoG yesterday

2 Likes

#trustinpoon

1 Like