Woosha – final moments or finals moment?

I’d prefer he walked then get sacked. He came on board and steadied the ship and i’m grateful for that.

He now needs to go.

But this is not all on him. The coaching panel needs to be reviewed - urgently.

The Board needs to be vacated and elections for each position.

The players need to be put on notice, no matter how ■■■■ they think the game plan is, they MUST remain professional and perform. There is no excuse, none whatsoever, for some of their terrible efforts.

17 Likes

It’s not when it’s the same list that wet their pants when someone from the club called them out for poor performance to the point they had to issue a pubic apology.

People get so angry and Campbell for apologising. It’s crazy that we let the tail wag the dog. It’s even worse that ‘the list’ responded to criticism that way.

6 Likes

Hird has already started his media campaign to get his job back. If that doesn’t inspire Woosha he should stop wasting our time and walk.

3 Likes

He will SIT THROUGH HIS ENTIRE CONTRACT and X will LIKE IT

4 Likes

Another ■■■■■■■ wasted year it seems. Absolutely done. Is Woosha the problem? Or are our players so precious that they sook whenever they don’t get their way?

2 Likes

i’d take hird and all the media scrutiny we’d be under than more of this ■■■■.

19 Likes

Essington

Culture

I think there are other things at play.

But I think Woosha should go regardless.

2 Likes

Both, because it’s Wooshas job to beat the wuss out of them

2 Likes

Leigh Matthews & Clarko wouldn’t win a final coaching Zaharakis, Myers & Bellchambers. Do you think they’d back in Ambrose to be a key defender or line up Tippa as a “key forward”. They wouldn’t put up with Langford’s laconic nature when he’s massive, nor tollerate Hurley’s last 24 months.

Our coach is clearly not cut for it, but ■■■■ we have some absolute spuds as senior players who somehow have been gifted games by 3 coaches.

2 Likes

It seems like he hasn’t got the stomach for it, so find somebody who will

because they wouldn’t play them.

if itis one thing both of them hated, was an abundance of soft players.

4 Likes

Darling and Kennedy helped but I agree, that seems so long ago

I think bringing back Hird signals the club standing up for what it believes is right. Who are we as a club? The efforts of the Board and the club during the saga would give me, if I were a player, zero confidence that they are there for them.

Our culture shattered the minute we let a club champion be the scapegoat.

21 Likes

I wouldn’t trust this board to pick their nose correctly let alone our next coach

I have called for a spill of the board. All positions should be up.

5 Likes

Any player who would have left if Bomba stayed is a useless Kent and no loss.

Spot on!!! Can’t stand these comments about whether Clarkson, Hinkley dimma Matthews whoever couldn’t coach them,
None of them would play these pea hearts from the outset

We have a coach that talks about learning and improving as an excuse.

we have not improved.
We have not learned.

There are no more excuses. Make the call and end this.

3 Likes

It’s cos they have a “good constitution”

1 Like