Woosha – final moments or finals moment?

We wont sack woosha

We really learnt something in the second half

We are learning to gel

Learnings

Learning ruttons defence

Learnnnniiiiinnnnggggggggzzzzzz

4 Likes

We are currently the worst team in the comp. Our systems and structures are either terrible or non existent. Our players are either laughably unmotivated, unskilled or both.

This all falls on the coach. Worstfold is cooked and has been for years. I’m at a point where I care so little that I’m probably not going to watch our games anymore or browse blitz until he is sacked and a broom is swept through the whole department.

I don’t care about losing if we are working to something… but all I see now is year 15 of treading water. I see no point in watching this nonsense, and I’m ■■■■■■ that I didn’t make a sportsbet account and bet $200 on St Diddler like I wanted to. I guess it’s better to keep that gambling pandoras box closed.

I’m done until Worstfold is gone.

7 Likes

Wooshhhhaaaaaa

You mean the last 4 coaches.

No, I really don’t.

1 Like

Selection alone is enough reason to sack him right now.

3 Likes

I know you don’t, but you should. We have been ■■■■ since 2002

we all know if woosha gets sacked, skippy is taking the helm for the rest of the year.

1 Like

Simply untrue.

You know what scares me the most - we have done a carlton. Completely overrted our list. Carlton brought in Malthouse to wn finals then realised there list is ■■■■ and started rebuilding. We are farked

2 Likes

Why the ■■■■■ do we always long bomb into f50 at almost every occasion?

2 Likes

Dear worsfold

Thank you
Fk you
Bye

• I didn’t mean the thank you

I will give me so much pleasure when he finally gets the sack.

It’s not everyday you get your million dollar contract extended even though you haven’t earned it

As for your smirk as you were walking down the players race after the game,well your just a ■■■■

4 Likes

Amazing how that ‘■■■■’ list beat West Coast at their home ground last year.
Inconceivable, really.

4 Likes

We have been poorly coached since Sheedy the first of his 5 years too long, and I love Kev. knights was a debacle. Hird really wasn’t nearly as good as people think and a lot of his good bits were actually Bomber. and Worsfold is a band aid at best.

11 Likes

Farking bunch of fragile school kids… so what happens if … what … a 3rd coach since Sheedy comes in and nothing changes ? Oh it’s the coach … he said he wanted me to trim my sideburns … let’s lose two rounds of football to show him a lesson

Harding should be doing what he was employed to do going to watch the opposition clubs play. Instead he’s became worsfold’s ■■■■■

1 Like

Yeah, I’m just seeing excuses for Worslfold, here.
Sorry.

1 Like

Actually ■■■■ it i dont blame the club i blame the supporters expecting the club to be nice to them after the saga. ■■■■ that noise, double down and tell them to ■■■■ off and go for someone else. We accept mediocrity and its the beginning of the end. We dont owe any player ■■■■. They are adults. ■■■■ off

Won’t happen because we are the bulldogs 44 years till next premiership!!

1 Like

It’s not a coaching issue. It’s a culture issue

Gut the club. Starting from the top down with X. Then the board. Then woosha

6 Likes