Working Through It - James Hird, Jobe Watson, Xavier Campbell

I think maybe we broke Whooskaa…

2 Likes

Mr Podcast Scooter McNiece calls in

3 Likes

The good doctor Bruce Reid is on. Sounds in good form, does anyone know how he is going health-wise?

Couldn’t get on myself, might try again now…

He’s telling you now! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Very fortunate to be and so great to hear from them including Bruce Reid

6 Likes

I have some horse race on. WTF?

Is this gonna be put up somewhere? Missed it because of work

It will be uploaded soon!

7 Likes

Cheers!

1 Like
4 Likes

@Catherine_Lio put dodcast on itunes feeds. screw spotify podcasts.

8 Likes

Anything interesting?

I guess not, had potential though…

“So what happened back in 2012?”

“Long story bro…”

“Maybe one day when we are bit out of the game and it’s a slow season but still relevant…”

“…”

1 Like

Jobe & James are like your favorite trackie and hoodie, feels comfortable and just makes you happy.

11 Likes

****king Kim Hagdorn the flog on 6PR radio in Perth this morning, banging on about the drug saga, cant believe Hird is back at the club with the podcast and made the point of calling Jobe the ‘FORMER’ brownlow medallist. That guy is a dead set piece of **** and Im glad you guys back in Melbourne don’t have to put up with him. For those in Melbourne who havent heard of him, think of a more bitter and twisted version of C a r o.

12 Likes

Sounds like he’s someone we don’t have to worry about then

3 Likes

I listened to his comments & he does sound bitter.

What a sad, lonely & insignificant life he must live.

I hope he understands that nobody over on this side the country knows who he is & if he was remotely competent he would be working in the media in Melbourne or Sydney.

With apologies to our West Aussie Blitzers, you don’t need a whole lot of ability to be the morning sports guy on 6PR, the bar ain’t that high.

2 Likes

he’s a c**t, I’ve called up at night before after a few (many) beers and called him out

18 Likes

Was hoping James would talk a bit about Tom joining the club.

It was good to hear from them all, but overall a bit of a meh thing. Nothibg we didn’t know or hadn’t heard before.