X Gon Give it to Ya

7 Likes

Iā€™m a massive fan, especially since he liked a tweet that I posted once, agreeing with one of his tweets. Thatā€™s all it takes to win olā€™ Humbert over folks. But no doubt, the guyā€™s a class act. Iā€™d vote him for PM in a heartbeat.

8 Likes

I only liked your post because I want you to like me.

4 Likes

Was on SEN this morning, only heard snippets but I assume it will be up on the SEN website sometime today.

Is he like Barney Stinson? Always suited up.

Heard on the SEN interview he is heading to NYC to run the marathon this weekend.

There was no mention of whether he will or wonā€™t be wearing a suit, so itā€™s safe to assume heā€™ll be running suited up

3 Likes

Not sure; he must have some important job

Was a pretty impressive bush footballer as well by all accounts.

As CEO he needs to leave football to the footballing staff.

He played in the SANFL, didnā€™t he?

Not sure if he played in a suit though.

1 Like

Premiership with Sturt 2002, here he is helping out Finley

1 Like

which is what he said.

You canā€™t seriously think that a club hierarchy wouldnā€™t investigate and get to know stringer to measure how much of a basket case he is and if we can manage that?

ā€œCampbell attempted to lead on and off the field during the Catsā€™ 246-point loss to Numurkah on Saturday nightā€

1 Like

Looked for years for a Savior.
All we needed was the XAVIER.

Cute how his kid dressed up as SWSNBN.

10 Likes

One of the most important assets the club has. Reckon will be looked back on as the key architect of our next rise. Super impressive individual.

2 Likes

Agree love how heā€™s leading this club from the mire. Said in September that we will be aggressive this trade period and we were.

2 Likes

Bump in case you would like to give to a great cause, or just like to see grown men stuck in a bubble really high in the air.

edit: Lets show the footy world what we got! :upside_down_face: