X Gon Shisha to Ya - 2017 Members Forum

Please state your name, years of membership and 5 minute babble about the location of your reserved seat.

4 Likes

Iā€™ve been a great fan, supporter and member of this club for over 30 years and I think that weā€™ve had our ups and downs and think some have been things are really great and some things are really poor but iā€™m still happy that iā€™m a member and have been for ages now and that Heppell really has great locks and heā€™s really a good captain but iā€™m not saying our other captains were no good and go bombers and black and red are the best colours and make you look slimmer and my question is for this great club which I absolutely adore do you like ice cream?

(next year, if yes, iā€™ll ask what flavor as a follow up)

8 Likes

Waitā€¦ Did someone actually ask this in a previous year? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

I would say the club has a copy of it and thats it. Probably will never see the light of day.

Last year was much more tame than the year before (the 2015 meeting was a genuine nuthouse). I think the worst question last year was some old banana asked ā€œshould we be with WADA?ā€. To which Worsfold answered politely ā€œyes, we have to be if we want to play in the AFLā€

It would be a delightful annual Blitz get-together.

Go with the specific aim of trolling the forum. Beers afterwards.

Iā€™ve been to couple of theseā€¦ letā€™s not forget the standard ā€˜Iā€™ve driven 3 hours to be here tonight to ask an important questionā€¦ when are we moving back to the MCG?ā€™

4 Likes

Yes.

Yes they did.

Wasnā€™t the last one about a week after Woosh got the job. Wouldā€™ve been fine if he just walked off half way through and went back to Perth

1 Like

Wife is going to love her ā€œsurprise birthday outingā€!

19 Likes

This is both the highlight and the cringiest part of the off season. Always look forward to it.

Iā€™ve never been to one (and I never plan on ever going) but Iā€™m getting the feeling itā€™s like a Parks and Rec public forum?

ā€¦actually that would make me want to go.

4 Likes

How long into the forum until someone asks when Hird will be welcomed back?
My bet is third question.

4 Likes

All the internet points to any person that can at some point during their rambling question include the phrase Fark Carlton.

3 Likes

most likely will be asked by a very mad mother whose been supporting the club for 25 years rocking a washed out 80s adidias tracksuit. she also is disgusted that the club would bring Jake Stringer to the club and thinks the club shouldnā€™t tell people how to vote because they should ā€œstick to footy!ā€.

1 Like

The first saga question will be in the first 5 questions

How can you be on ā€˜Blitz and not love the membersā€™ forum? Is it seen as a rival?

1 Like

We are clients not members

1 Like

Juicy odd on someone asking us to stop wearing the grey jumper.

1 Like

Will they be able to announce jumper numbers here again? Or will it be too early?

The people and questions at the forum suck, but is there something a bit off about blitzers who post on an internet forum asking questions about Essendon 24/7/365 rubbishing other people who do the same in person one day a year?

1 Like