Xbox None

Nottingham teenager furious after paying £450 for a photo of an XBox One on eBay

A TEENAGER has been left fuming after mistakenly buying a photo of an in-demand computer console online.

Peter Clatworthy thought he had paid £450 for an XBox One console on eBay, but actually received a picture of one in the post.

The 19-year-old student, of Bilborough, had saved up in order to buy a limited edition Day One version of the console as a surprise Christmas present for his four-year-old son, McKenzie.

He has now contested the purchase with eBay, which has investigated and stated he should get a full refund from the seller.

5583243-large.jpg

Click here for rest of the store

hahahahaha

"Can we take a photo of you looking like an idiot to go along with the story?"

Why do people always go along with this, to add their face to the humiliation?

I'd be contesting the purchase on the grounds of the crap printout quality alone.

The 19 year old... 4 year old son

The 19 year old... 4 year old son

Anyone want to take bets if the mother was 16 or 40?

Some people are arseholes, some people are idiots.

I'd be contesting the purchase on the grounds of the crap printout quality alone.

PS4 printout would of been more clearer.

You're in trouble when you get both in the same person.

And I think I've run into a few....some here.

PS4 printout would of been more clearer.

10/10

"Can we take a photo of you looking like an idiot to go along with the story?"

Why do people always go along with this, to add their face to the humiliation?

They probably paid him 200 pounds for the interview.

There should be a filter to prohibit 19 yr olds with 4 yr old children purchasing anything on ebay, except perhaps, contraception.

There should be a filter to prohibit 19 yr olds with 4 yr old children purchasing anything on ebay, except perhaps, contraception.

Why? Their stupidity can be your gain.

Hair also on way out.

One of the comments on the article:

I think the reason he had a kid at 15 was because the condom he bought was actually just a picture of a condom

10/10

I'd like to think I'm a little bit of both.

Clatworthy.

Pun/10 Title