Ye Olde VFL MegaThread — August 2013 to December 2015

Rayner in the middle is good to see

VFL clearly asleep at the wheel. 23rd men are only allowed 3 games before they have to be selected as part of the 22, this'll be Hickey's 5th match as 23rd man.

HOT CHIPS

HOT CHIPS

You guys are so repetitive…over and over and over and over and over, like a monkey with a miniature cymbal…

You guys are so repetitive...over and over and over and over and over, like a monkey with a miniature cymbal...

You guys are so repetitive...over and over and over and over and over, like a monkey with a miniature cymbal...

The joy of repetition really is in you...

Eating a hot chip is very repetitive if you have a whole bag of them

Gee.  All this juvenile crap.  What about something on the pending VFL game against Footscray this afternoon.  Thought TBell was injured.  See he has been picked to play.  Few porky pies coming from the medicos this week?

Gee.  All this juvenile crap.  What about something on the pending VFL game against Footscray this afternoon.  Thought TBell was injured.  See he has been picked to play.  Few porky pies coming from the medicos this week?

You need to eat a few chips. That will help you relax, and once relaxed you will remember that VFL picked teams don't mean much. You'll have to wait for the team that actually runs out for your answers, I imagine.

Hint: the game is tomorrow.

Gee. All this juvenile crap. What about something on the pending VFL game against Footscray this afternoon. Thought TBell was injured. See he has been picked to play. Few porky pies coming from the medicos this week?

Pull your post DJR and start running a dummy commentary.....I want to see how many people post how exciting today's VFL game is....
Need another nail biter.

What number is Prismall wearing?

Still keen for those chips....almost more than the actual game!

Still keen for those chips....almost more than the actual game!

If those hot chips end up being rubbish... heads are gonna roll

HOW MANY CHIPS

Gee. All this juvenile crap. What about something on the pending VFL game against Footscray this afternoon. Thought TBell was injured. See he has been picked to play. Few porky pies coming from the medicos this week?

Pull your post DJR and start running a dummy commentary.....I want to see how many people post how exciting today's VFL game is....
Need another nail biter.
I would so have fallen for this.

Did we win?

Genuine ask of the VFL watchers, how are Fantasia, Rayner and Dalgleish performing. Dalgleish last year looked like he may be able to hold down a HBF quite comfortably, but have heard nothing of him this year. Rayner is interesting, just to see whether he has it or not, we know he has the speed/endurance. Fantasia seems to have been named as a reserve a couple of times but hasn't quite got there yet, is he tracking well?

Jetta zero touches.