Ye Olde VFL MegaThread — August 2013 to December 2015

Is kommer a chance next week?

Yep!

Why is it called the Peter Jackson thingy, not named after That man, surely?

Kids these days, I don’t know. …

Dude, I know I Iook young , but '54 DOB is hardly considered a kid, named after the wheeezers , then !!

You’re old

Dude, I know I Iook young , but '54 DOB is hardly considered a kid, named after the wheeezers , then !!

You’re old

Feeling it to

You’re old

Feeling it to

hahaha…ok mate - you’ve got me on age.

When is young Longy back?

Genuine Utility.
But can he run with Goodes? ;)
...and if Ambrose and Hibberd play next week I'll spew. I like them both but they really need some confidence in the VFL.

Doubt they will be playing next week. More likely sitting at a bar in Macrossan st. Port Douglas or some such.
Thats where I will be so, I will let you know which players are up there.

Was it last year Licha kicked 8 in 3 qtrs when he made his return in the VFL?

is it on tv?

...and if Ambrose and Hibberd play next week I'll spew. I like them both but they really need some confidence in the VFL.

Agree. Fielding a team for the bye would be a pretty big administrative ■■■■ up.

Not out of the question for Essendon then.

4 weeks.
is it on tv?

No

Was it last year Licha kicked 8 in 3 qtrs when he made his return in the VFL?

Yes

Raise the curtain.

You’re old

That makes me ancient Boot!!!

4 weeks.

Bummer.

Looking forward to today’s footy fest. I’ll be there when the magoos kick off through to the final siren tonight - really hoping for two good wins. It’d be great to run into any Blitzers, should be easy enough during the curtain raiser - I’ll keep an eye on this thread.

As for the outcomes, who knows. Geelong usually put out a strong VFL team (no idea how they’re traveling this year however) and it’s anyone’s guess which Essendon turns up in the ones.

Where do the blitzers gather at Etihad? Hope to get there for the VFL game too.

Etihad Chips very underwhelming compared to their MCG counterparts. For a supposedly ‘elite’ level, the quality of the lower league chips would have them quite concerned as well.