You can pick two players for EFC from any team - who are they?

1. Jeremey Cameron
Move Carlisle to defence. A Daniher/Cameron pairing would dominate the league for the next 10 years.
2. Jaeger O'Meara
For obvious reasons.

Outstanding selection. Cameron and Daniher with Hurley and Carlisle - Hooker intercepting everything

O'Meara is just pure class. Superstar no doubt.

Genuinely suprised the lack of people who havent said walters. He's EXACTLY what we need

If you stuck Gazza or Danger in the forward pocket, they'd kick 60 goals. Gazza probably more.
but you wouldn't just stick them there permantly, they are far better midfielders. Walters is capable of 50+ a season too
point being, we need a genuine goalsneak more than we do a midfielder
They are playing midfield because they are more valuable to the team there. Gazza would have to be the best goalsneak in the comp by the length of the Flemington straight.
And what about Chappy? I would have thought he was a pretty handy goalsneak anyway?
do you not think they would be more valuable to any side playing through the middle?
of course ablett is a better player than walters, and sure, just because of how good he is he'd be the ONE player you could slot in and have the biggest influence, but in a pure sense of what we need right now, is a gun small forward. Walters is the best small forward in the game imo, love him

Weren't we sniffing around Walters a few years back? Someone here was dead set against the idea from memory.

I was against it, to be honest he was known as a bit of a di*k. Didnt train and prepare to the level he could have. But to his credit he turned that around big time

I’m taking Wingard over O’Meara

Goddard and Chapman!

Fyfe and Walters

Wingard

Cameron

Yeah, this is pretty much what I thought when I saw the thread.

Although Danger, Fyfe etc etc were there abouts too.

Rioli

Beams

Daniel Merrett and Franklin,

delist the pair of them and put them in to ASADA

why even do this to yourselves? 

Based on what would improve us, not who's the best
1. Michael Walters
2. Dangerfield

Yep.

Walters.

goddard + chappy (if only!!)

Nick maxw… ill be getting me coat…

Steven Motlop and Dangerfield 

Waiting for the ‘Two Players From EFC We Would Like In Another Team’ thread.

Wingard would be up the top of my list. Harley Bennell close as well.

G.Ablett and N.Riewoldt.

Wingard and O’Meara. You’re pace and skill requirements are full for the next decade, we already have a young set of talls, and both would slot nicely into the HFF/FP/wing right now.

Genuinely suprised the lack of people who havent said walters. He's EXACTLY what we need

If you stuck Gazza or Danger in the forward pocket, they'd kick 60 goals. Gazza probably more.
but you wouldn't just stick them there permantly, they are far better midfielders. Walters is capable of 50+ a season too
point being, we need a genuine goalsneak more than we do a midfielder
They are playing midfield because they are more valuable to the team there. Gazza would have to be the best goalsneak in the comp by the length of the Flemington straight.
And what about Chappy? I would have thought he was a pretty handy goalsneak anyway?
do you not think they would be more valuable to any side playing through the middle?
of course ablett is a better player than walters, and sure, just because of how good he is he'd be the ONE player you could slot in and have the biggest influence, but in a pure sense of what we need right now, is a gun small forward. Walters is the best small forward in the game imo, love him

Weren't we sniffing around Walters a few years back? Someone here was dead set against the idea from memory.

Walters or GAJ?

Yeah, tough decision that one :blink:

Brock McLean and Heritier Lumumba.