You can pick two players for EFC from any team - who are they?

Wingard

Cameron

Genuinely suprised the lack of people who havent said walters. He's EXACTLY what we need

If you stuck Gazza or Danger in the forward pocket, they'd kick 60 goals. Gazza probably more.

Cameri and Monfries!!! lol .....gotta be ablett and cameron

Carazzo and Ballantyne for mine

LOL

Cameron

Danger

Dyson

3rd Rounder

Fyfe

Dangerfield

Carazzo and Ballantyne for mine

If Carazzo isn't a troll answer i'd love to know why him.

Dead set spud.

Luke Dunstan and Lewis Taylor.

Both would have been available if we’d had our original first and second round draft picks.

I’m not bitter.

Genuinely suprised the lack of people who havent said walters. He's EXACTLY what we need

If you stuck Gazza or Danger in the forward pocket, they'd kick 60 goals. Gazza probably more.

but you wouldn't just stick them there permantly, they are far better midfielders. Walters is capable of 50+ a season too
point being, we need a genuine goalsneak more than we do a midfielder

Jeremy Cameron and Gary Ablett.

Would have the best midfield in the competition by the length of Flemington Racecourse and a key forward who can do everything for 10+ years alongside Daniher.

Yes Dangerfield, Fyfe, Wingard, Selwood etc would improve us in the future and in the present but any midfield with Gary Ablett in it is a contender in any game of football and in our team he would deliver us a premierships.

Dangefield and Cameron 
Danger alone would get us into the top 2 imo

If you stuck Gazza or Danger in the forward pocket, they'd kick 60 goals. Gazza probably more.

but you wouldn't just stick them there permantly, they are far better midfielders. Walters is capable of 50+ a season too

They are playing midfield because they are more valuable to the team there. Gazza would have to be the best goalsneak in the comp by the length of the Flemington straight.

And what about Chappy? I would have thought he was a pretty handy goalsneak anyway?

Dangerfield and Yablett …

Not sure why anyone would not have Gary Ablett Jnr. in their list.

My two favourite non Essendon players to watch are: The Hoff & The Hodge.

Not saying they're better than Ablett, Bartel & the like, but they are very entertaining to watch for different reasons.

Would be over the moon to see The Hoff in a Bomber jumper.

Jeremy Cameron and Gary Ablett.

Would have the best midfield in the competition by the length of Flemington Racecourse and a key forward who can do everything for 10+ years alongside Daniher.

Yes Dangerfield, Fyfe, Wingard, Selwood etc would improve us in the future and in the present but any midfield with Gary Ablett in it is a contender in any game of football and in our team he would deliver us a premierships.

Personally I think Sam Mitchell is terribly underrated when we are talking best midfielders in the game, an absolute gun that bloke i'd have him next to ablett as the best.

Not sure why anyone would not have Gary Ablett Jnr. in their list.

Some people thinking for 5+ years ahead... others thinking now.

Looking to the future:

Cameron

O'Meara

They are playing midfield because they are more valuable to the team there. Gazza would have to be the best goalsneak in the comp by the length of the Flemington straight.
And what about Chappy? I would have thought he was a pretty handy goalsneak anyway?

do you not think they would be more valuable to any side playing through the middle?
of course ablett is a better player than walters, and sure, just because of how good he is he'd be the ONE player you could slot in and have the biggest influence, but in a pure sense of what we need right now, is a gun small forward. Walters is the best small forward in the game imo, love him