Your preference for pick 1

Most players have a comparison, but there’s only one McCluggage

This is sounding like an election campaign.
I hope, after all this marketing, Disco is actually reading it.

A lot of McCluggage voters were Caddy voters.

I want both.

The good thing is we will get one Macca. Either sounds good. In Jackets we trust.

#standbyjackets

Last night I dreamt I was playing cricket for Australia vs England at the MCG. We were using a green Duke ball and they were smashing us. McGrath was back and fielding in the gully. He looked magnificent. Umpire told me he was originally from Frampton Cotterell in South Gloucestershire and that during winter eveyone was mashed. But there was one clever young Australian guy there who stayed straight and pampered the Japanese tourists and made a killing every year.

What does this mean?

I’m hoping one of Berry, Simpkin or Scrimshaw slips to 20.

29? Maybe Clarke, Battle or Cox.

It sounds very very unlikely that scrimshaw gets to 20.

Then again, no way Laverde isnt top 10.

I reckon McGrath will play round one and make an immediate impact, either as an outside/in midfielder or back pocket. His game looks complete, and he is physically ready to play now. Great in congestion, give and go handball, side step, pace off the first step and acceleration in the open, and tackling. He’ll win a lot of one on one contested ball, and as a result effect turnover scoring in our favour. He’ll put the ball to our advantage 20-25 times a game, and I expect to see a really good partnership form between Zerrett, Heppell, Parish and he when he plays midfield.

McCluggage doesn’t look as ready, but he will prosper under the AFL training program. He’ll play a lot of 3/4 game time and do some really smart things in the games he plays, and the crowd will go “oooooh that was good”. He’ll do a lot of goal assists and shots at goals himself as a HF/mid, and will have both a real and a perceived influence on games.

McGrath will provide excitement with winning the turnovers and popping up everywhere. McCluggage will provide excitement through the winning of stoppage ball in the forward half leading to scores.

But Blitz will probably want the one who isn’t playing for us more just because we could have had him.

Parish vs Oliver all over again.

Taranto

Josh Green has pace to burn
Kicked about 50 goals a few years ago
Can you imagine the following speedsters all in one team? Its hardto sleep thinking of this:

Coyler
Walla
Fantasia
McGrath
Green
Parish
Z Merrett

plus who knows who we will pick up with picks 20, 29 and 41

I'm hoping one of Berry, Simpkin or Scrimshaw slips to 20.

29? Maybe Clarke, Battle or Cox.

Scrimshaw is likely to go 4 or 6 to Gold Coast

Josh Green has pace to burn Kicked about 50 goals a few years ago Can you imagine the following speedsters all in one team? Its hardto sleep thinking of this:

Coyler
Walla
Fantasia
McGrath
Green
Parish
Z Merrett

Let’s not get carried away, he kicked 33.
He hasn’t been able to get a regular gig in Brisbane ffs, he’s being severely overrated here

I hope Battle is there at 20- would be great for us

Yep, and we got that one right. and fairly sure we will get this one right as well.

Want him too (glad someone else wants Battle, really liked him in the TAC Cup)

Josh Green has pace to burn Kicked about 50 goals a few years ago Can you imagine the following speedsters all in one team? Its hardto sleep thinking of this:

Coyler
Walla
Fantasia
McGrath
Green
Parish
Z Merrett

Parish isn’t fast

Coyler
Walla
Fantasia
McGrath
Green
Parish
Z Merrett

Parish isn’t fast

neither is mccluggage. hes a smoother mover, but he isn’t PACE.

Still liking Brodie

Yep, and we got that one right. and fairly sure we will get this one right as well.

We would have got it right if we had chosen Oliver as well. Both very good footballers. Parish got more game time in year 1 due to having a better aerobic capacity but Oliver showed plenty and still has a heap of upside. That one will be a genuine win/win for both clubs.

We would have got it right if we had chosen Oliver as well. Both very good footballers. Parish got more game time in year 1 due to having a better aerobic capacity but Oliver showed plenty and still has a heap of upside. That one will be a genuine win/win for both clubs.

True that.