YouTube thread

Gross.

That story is just sickening.

1 Like
1 Like

Is that @Diggers?

1 Like

Just going to bump my cousins channel had an experience recently that shows just how nature can be better than man;

He is going live tomorrow night at 8pm

Please like and share and have a look Tasmania so much to explore

Not a bad watch

This was was fun2000

We have been blessed with another Internet Historian video.

1 Like

Just plugging my cousins Youtube channel;

1 Like

this broke my brain, but strong arguments can be made that it was already broken

2 Likes

nsfw language. or maybe it’s fine, i don’t know your boss

3 Likes

Well this was what the algorithm recommended for me today…

Everytime i have diarrhorea ,the first thing i want to do is go to a yoga class ,too.
You have to wonder how the algorithm decides you should watch this.

This has probably been posted in here before, but id doesn’t matter, this will get you up and going on a Sunday morning.

1 Like

The Man Who Saved the World?
We have heard the story about the Cuban Missile Crisis and how close the world came to full nuclear war. Mostly we have heard the story told from the POV of the Kennedy’s and the US, but the following explains that we came a lot closer than we knew.

I love you tube for random music clips.

Prince falls off the stage at a James Brown gig featuring Michael Jackson.

This guy is awesome, shows youtube clips and police evidence of people, who have been caught for murder.

I’m seriously down the rabbit hole of YouTube these days

Rob Reacts - this Pom soccer ref who’s become obsessed with Australia and freely admits he knew virtually nothing about the place, but has been introduced to (and loves) Milo, Russell Coight, Upper Middle Bogan. The people who comment on his vids are generally very helpful Got right into Aussie Rules.

Essendon highlights packages - no-one ever kicks a goal against us…mainly 90s on (dw29392). Also Herbatron of course.

England West Indies test cricket highlight packages…sometimes India. 70s to 90s. Pom TV packages hosted by Richie Benaud. That WI bowling attack with Marshall, Garner and Holding was a thing of beauty. (DM MORDECAI)

Travel around Europe…Rick Steves.

Walking through European Cities - Berlin, Seville and others. Always with Apple Maps open. (The Sounds of Life, Walking el Caminante and others)

Germany then and now…Ruiter Productions…mainly cities I’ve been to, seeing what they were like during the war and now.

Train trips (The Man In Seat 61 and Wingin’ It Paul Lucas)

Two Travelling Kings - young Yank couple who were in Sydney at the beginning of the pandemic. Pretty clear they prefer Oz to USA.

Atheist Experience and The Holy Koolaid - debunking some crazy religious types - some of the arguments are way out there.

TopTenz, Geographics - bald headed Pom, Simon Whistler, going through various historical disasters, earthquakes, volcanoes etc.

Music clips from 1960-1990

Electric Cars

Poker sites

1 Like

Poker sites are the surprise for me in that list.