Zac Clarke

2 years ago my Freo mate said he was the one player on their list that was going to explode in prominence. Didn't he go HAM when Sandi was out but struggles when not playing #1 ruck? Has he gone downhill since then?

He’s had injury interrupted pre-season the past few years so he hasn’t hit round 1 with form and confidence.

He was looking to be the next Paddy Ryder three years ago, but he just cannot play as a second ruck and cannot play as a forward.

I think he’ll fit in perfectly well at Richmond and might be lucky enough to revive his career the way Maric did.

Every single season someone brings this spud up.

Wow, … I don’t think you’ll ever have a faster or clearer consensus on any player ever pazza.

We definitely SPHU.

Hypothetically ZC vs McKernan vs Sam Michael. He’d probably be a better 3rd stringer.

But that’s about all

His knee is meant to be shot, not sure he is good enough to be a legit #1 ruck and he offers zero up forward.

Miles better off chasing Tom Downie or Toby Nankervis

who would you give up for him paz?

Edwards.

Fransis

Francis and a third rounder should get it done.

Edwards.

I reckon they might go for that.

A FKG scania of the highest order

Can someone please explain what scania means, and offer the story that its meaning is derived from.

This seems like the appropriate thread to ask.

Sh*t truck. No good etc. Pretty sure smythy started it

Can someone please explain what scania means, and offer the story that its meaning is derived from.

This seems like the appropriate thread to ask.

It is a truck that was considered pretty bad standard. Someone in here used the name to deride a player.

Edit: WB indicates it was smythy.

I say yes…just to be controversial.

But no.

The worst footballer to ever football a footy

Which is pretty weird considering Scanias are very nice trucks.

Which is pretty weird considering Scanias are very nice trucks.

Yeah that’s the bit I never got lol

Pick one. Get it done