Zed? We miss you, please come back, Blitz didn't really mean it. ADELAIDE CROWS v ESSENDON @ AO, 7:20pm ACST Friday, July 19, 2019 - the team

Haha, stashed at the back of my whisky cupboard. Hopefully the guys get a win so it doesn’t have to stay there.

1 Like

Still don’t think Heppell will play

If ZClarke got his appendix out - that could be 2-4 weeks recovery.

1 Like

Betting odds have widened significantly, us at between $3-$3.45. Yesterday was at around $2.40.
An upset win no matter how we do it would be ■■■■■■■ huuuuugggggeeee.
But I’ll take a loss as long as no further injuries or significant percentage damage comes of it.

Weirdly confident. I think it’s because I see the team taking the field (in my head Heppell and Hooker don’t make it) as an unknown quantity.

Anything could happen.

Same.

Take us for the win and Snelling for first goal. Would be a decent payout I reckon.

1 Like

Put $100 on those multi’s and it can score you $7650.00 :sweat_smile:

Sloane got his out and played 6 days later didn’t he?

edit* he missed 2 games.

I’ve got 2 bottles of the 2014 world winning year stashed for when the Don’s win the flag. I’ll bring it to Tullamarine when we do.

3 Likes

Feeling relaxed as I did last weekend. We will play well. Hoping for a Saad special across half-back!

Whao!!! They’re worth an absolute fortune now. A worthy occasion though! Epic.

1 Like

We’re going to get ■■■■■■■ smashed aren’t we

4 Likes

Oh, Margetts is umpiring.

Prepare your butts.

1 Like

■■■■■■ nervous. I haven’t watched much of Adelaide this year so I’m not sure how we stack against them gamestyle/players wise.

Mirrored our year. Some good wins but some ■■■■■■■ horrible losses

They are a bunch of frontrunners. If we bring the pressure we will win. Clarkey keeping Sloane quiet would help massively.

1 Like

Any word on Zerk coming in for Hooker ?

Well, lets ■■■■■■■ smash the ■■■■■ then!

1 Like