#1 Andy McGrath loves finals football (Part 1)

If he ends up as good as Murphy that’s a win, not sure he will be

1 Like

Not a cool post.

He is already better than Murphy, he goes in hard and never gives up and his 4th 1/4’s are brilliant due to his hard running all game.

That acceleration & goal in the first quarter was choice. Pushing forward, he will be a damaging player. 50 plus games already & growing into a fine player.

3 Likes

Still annoyed to see Tippa getting midfield time over McGrath, one played a lot of
Junior footy in the guts and the other has played his best footy as a small forward. Blind Freddy can see where Tippa offers us the best.

Can’t stand seeing McGrath on the wing and was happy to see him down back late with Redman going to the wing.

4 Likes

Already better, Jesus Christ are you a pelican?! :joy: Murphy has over 100 Brownlow votes and has won the Coaches Association Player of the year.

4 Likes

100% agree with this. He is a contest player. Thrives on it. Get him into the action more.

5 Likes

At least I am not the person wishing we didn’t have him in our side. You’re the pelican for lacking any guts to support your own players. Maybe it’s you who needs to harden up not the players. Murphy is a squib of the highest order, Pidge has shown more guts in a couple of years than he has his whole career, shows more guts than you too.

You don’t really believe that do you?

1 Like

Yeah I do, Murphy is a squib, Pidge is not. Read what I said.

Tippa’s played his best football as a small forward, but unfortunately our two best small forwards are also our two best kicks into the 50.

2 Likes

Then you officially have no farking idea. Murphy has had at least 6-8 years of top quality midfield games, 100+ brownlow votes & captained his side. You can believe he was a squib but the reality is he put his head over the ball & got the hard ball out of packs hundreds of times. At his best he was averaging over 5 clearances a game which is very good. No he wasn’t the toughest player ever but FFS to even suggest Pidge right now is in the same vicinity as an overall player is just stupidity. You said he’s already better but he doesn’t even have his measure this year when Murphy is obviously closer to the end & about to turn 32.

11 Likes

We’ve weeded out a fark Carlton lover over here!

3 Likes

Indeed, it is amazing how well they like players from other teams but when it comes to our own they are very quick to write them off.

Murphy does deserve a little more credit than you’re giving him though.

Just a little.

1 Like

I would like mcgrath to be more active in the contest rather than flat footed trying to read the opponent. more like darc less like langford.

You got to admit, I did suck them in beautifully. :rofl:

Of course Murphy is better but Pidge is going to be better than him in the long term.

1 Like

Yes it was so clever of you to again post something moronic & have people believe you are actually that stupid.

5 Likes

Nope to be fair to @JBomber he only writes off Jackets mainly and Woosha.

Yeah at least I don’t run around in threads constantly putting down our players like some.