#1 Andy McGrath loves finals football (Part 1)

Yeah that’s what I thought. But I have no idea of McGrath’s background so wasn’t going to disagree with him.

Yep, unfortunately another fail, I’m afraid.

You will need to go to your post you made, click on the little arrow or whatever in the right top corner, and find the “Embed” tag, then click & copy into your post here, … or sometimes the direct link option will work instead.

I’ve got to say, … I’ve never been in anticipation of any post here as I am of this one now … the suspense is fcking KILLING me!! :wink:

Not sure about picking rubbish, the experts stated this draft had extreme depth. There will always be sliders in every draft who falls from a predicted 10-20 to a 20-30.

What a last quarter. Kept on running to provide the overlap.

8 Likes

I was impressed how he came into it quite a bit as the game wore on, mirroring his junior career in that regard.

2 Likes

He was enormous

2 Likes

Almost in out votes I reckon

2 Likes

Was huge in the 4th! kept running when the others was jogging!

Love this boy.

1 Like

Quality over quantity tonight.

Kept his cool when the heat was on. All class.

3 Likes

:heart_eyes:

1 Like

Very impressive again, so composed

3 Likes

(Metaphorically speaking of course … :wink: )

3 Likes

He is a big moment player, was quiet early in the night without doing much wrong. But when it mattered in the last I thought he was excellent. Showed leadership and just kept on running to create options. This kid is going to end up winning us games of footy of his own boot from the backline.

3 Likes

Really liked his game, has composure when it counts.

2 Likes

Johannison, eat your heart out, and get a proper haircut. McGrath is starting to play his running game.

2 Likes

Really looked good in that last quarter. Composed when he has the ball and so much awareness. This kid is going to be a mighty fine Bomber champion.

2 Likes

Me likey. Can’t wait til he gets even more confidence and goes for more line-breaking runs.

1 Like

He was the number one draft pick, just so you know.

It was also his first game until the commentators realised…ummm, well, it was his second.

7 Likes

Love the fact that I am so comfortable when he gets the ball. Super impressive.

1 Like

Slowly starting to add him into the middle.

1 Like