Former #1 Pig Hibberd

Best of luck Hibbo. Hope he has a great career after all of this

buy low sell high

Overs for Melksham, and therefore should be unders for Pig…get stuffed.

If it works like that, we need to get unders in the future as we have credits for Cupido, Mark Williams, Justin Murphy. And because these were many years ago, we get interest as well.

I can’t stand Conners! Watching him today at the trade radio launch made my stomach turn!

Why is he saying specifically what will get the deal done?
While he might be right in saying 26 will get the deal done, he has no right to play list manager for clubs.

I would go Melbourne third for our 4th and second rounder

I would go Melbourne third for our 4th and second rounder

We give up our second rounder and Hibbo for a 3rd rounder?

You feeling ok chief?

You forgot the fourth rounder we give away too, ross.

RU OK?

I think 11 means

Essendon in 26 & 44 out Piggy & 55

If he stays, it'll possibly be the most Essington moment in 'trade' history.

The Solomon trade to Richmond was pretty Essington wasn’t it?

No way. You’re overlooking the fax here.

I think 11 means

Shouldn’t post so late but yes

I think 26 is pretty reasonable for pig considering the circumstances but listening to Paul Conners tonight really irritated me. He needs to remember he’s a player manager and not a celebrity. Tried to take over trade radio today, answering other people’s questions, throwing in a few what I’m sure he thought were pretty witty comments. Comes across as a fat headed idiot and I can’t imagine he would be very popular with his fellow player managers either. Could be wrong but the more I hear him speak the more I dislike him. Hope we don’t have to many of his players in the future!

I think 11 means

Melbourne will not go to the draft having no pick to 55.

What is it about Essendon players - Carlisle and Hibberd both announce their future clubs on trade radio - Ryder announces through the media he is leaving Essendon the week before a finals match.

Jaws should stay out of trade negotiations. Your player has made his request/feelings known, now fark off and let the clubs work it out.

EFC are already positioning themselves for pick 26, by saying he’s worth an early second, it’s easy to accept the deal in good faith. If we say 26 is about right, we get screwed and end up with Melb’s third.

Also geez picks are way overvalued by some. "Oh my gerd we git mahsiv overz/underz fer ". Outside of obvious first round talent most trades are fluff anyway.

I don’t think we got massive overs for Melk. He could play a bit and is still young, while he doesn’t walk into a top 4 side, he easily starts at a lot of other clubs.

Hell he’d probably be in the mix for a BnF at Fark Carlton.

Whatever was the cause of that statement, games by Conner or a change of heart by Hibberd he still has one card up his sleeve and that is the Essendon offer that all the suspended players would be offered contracts.

Jaws should stay out of trade negotiations. Your player has made his request/feelings known, now fark off and let the clubs work it out.

EFC are already positioning themselves for pick 26, by saying he’s worth an early second, it’s easy to accept the deal in good faith. If we say 26 is about right, we get screwed and end up with Melb’s third.

Also geez picks are way overvalued by some. "Oh my gerd we git mahsiv overz/underz fer ". Outside of obvious first round talent most trades are fluff anyway.

I don’t think we got massive overs for Melk. He could play a bit and is still young, while he doesn’t walk into a top 4 side, he easily starts at a lot of other clubs.

To be fair the phantom looking bloke who sunk their crappy hovercraft would be in the running at FC B&F

A player manager should stay out of negotiations about the player he manages?

What is it about Essendon players - Carlisle and Hibberd both announce their future clubs on trade radio - Ryder announces through the media he is leaving Essendon the week before a finals match.

The common denominator is not that they are ess players, it’s their manager.

I think 11 means

I think that’s getting greedy on our part. Straight swap for 26 imo.