#10 Franga: IN OUT IN OUT

I high-fived @Catherine Lio on the way in to the G yesterday, but I’m sure she didn’t recognise me in my beanie and scarf and polar jacket. Cool story.

In any other format or context it would be considered the height of rudeness, worthy of a solid slap across the face, to snap at a stranger laughing because you’re in a bad mood.

Have a good look at yourself, maybe you’re the one who needs to take a step back and have a laugh. I wasn’t aware buying a membership entitles you to dictate how players utilise their oxygen. What more do you want from them.

Absolutely putrid.

6 Likes

And yet plenty around here (and on any other form of social media) think it entitles them to say all manner of far more horribly offensive ■■■■ than what he might’ve said…

1 Like

Yep. I know of one player’s father who had a look at this place, and was then asking why posters here hate his son so much. It was really not a nice thing to hear, and some people really need to think a bit more about what they are saying.

15 Likes

Holy fark you are a precious bunch

That’d be a mistake. A fairly naive one.

good move watching a neutral game instead of ours.

Surely he was eating a pie, or donut?

And if he wasn’t… Make it up.

1 Like

I dunno, there are quite a few that come to mind. Dikhead would perhaps be the most polite.

Pull your head in Bacchus. What do you think gives you the right to have a crack at a kid not playing to his face? The fact that yesterday and today you are still spouting the same rubbish makes me think you are probably not smart enough to recognise you are out of line, so hopefully there are people close to you to say you’re being a ■■■■■■■■. If not, we’ll blitz is here to call it out

I once saw Mark Mercuri and James Hird sitting having a coffee down the road from Windy Hill. We were going up to Brisbane to play our next game. Said hi and wished them all the best for the coming match.

They both looked at me stupid.

Learnt my lesson (especially as we lost that match).

When I’ve seen any other player since then, I just pretend they are invisible. :grinning:

4 Likes

Just like Brisbane did!

3 Likes

Yep, in that match and yesterday.

He’d already eaten all the pies and donuts and they had to close the MCG.

1 Like

Seriously, every other club forum is the same. It’s not a blitz thing.

1 Like

Get him in for preparation of what is expected for next year otherwise we wasted a top 10 pick

It’s an internerd thing

It’s pretty simple. He doesn’t play in the seniors until he can run out a game.

1 Like

But we can he better than them surely. I mean to abuse players on any form of media, you might as well say it to their face. Unless you dont have the balls and have to hide behind a keyboard.

1 Like

Was his fitness poor in the sanfl?

yes.
It was mentioned in some of the pre-draft blurbs.