#10 Franga: IN OUT IN OUT

Probably didn’t even happen.

1 Like

Very amusing. Can you please go and work for Collingwood?

1 Like

That’s because for that majority of the players, the game is just their job but to you it’s your passion. The sooner you realise this, the easier it is to see that there is more to life than AFL - in fact there is much much more.

Now when it was the VFL - that was another matter.

$$$ ruins everything.

1 Like

Mate - the VFL was more laid back than the AFL.

Well the Richmond and Essenon VFL players had a meet and greet session around 30 minutes after the game. A 10.minute Q and A with players. Can say no players looked distraught after the loss, while the Richmond players barely broke into a smile.

We walked out of the ground with the VFL players. Highlight was four younger players discussing their plans for the evening

1 Like

Did you yell at them and tell them to stop planning for the future because they played like ■■■■?

4 Likes

Was he hiding behind the point post?

Point posts don’t have padding. Can’t have been him.

My wife was more interested in obtaining pics.

1 Like

Fantastic. Means he and Worstfold can both leave together. Can’t come soon enough!

Harsh

Him or me?

Well, I’ve already said that in my opinion Bacchus was probably out of line. But that was a pretty strong rant. Then again - who am I to talk - I rant like a loon all the time.

This is the biggest storm in a teacup since Y2K.

6 Likes

You ungrateful ■■■■■■■. It was because of the hardwork of us I.T people that it was a storm in a teacup.

2 Likes

Ive said it before, if hes not ripped in 2018, he will never amount to anything. I want to see a Jobe like body transformation.

But he didn’t wear the jumper.

4 Likes

Lel

1 Like

Crisp

1 Like

Still represents the club.