#10 Franga: IN OUT IN OUT

I was being humorous.

Unfortunately if EFC wantā€™s to get the 3 Sā€™s then something has to give.

We cannot realistically expect to maintain our current list and add these 3 without giving something up somewhere and that will probably lead to some unpopular decisions

1 Like

Agree.

Way overhyped by certain people on here.

2 Likes

This yearā€™s draft picks and next yearā€™s draft picks.
Itā€™s hardly difficult to get something done.

4 Likes

Not sure they want to play with next years picks.

Yep, always seem to have similar views to you as to in regards to players. I wanted Frang and Oliver that year and was wrapped we got him. Has all the makings of a superstar.

2 Likes

How many just turned 20 year old key position defenders have shown more??? Thats the thing, KP defenders take time to develop & are hard to find. Jake Lever is a stand out as far as younger key defenders go & he will command a massive trade to secure. Those 5 minute cameos are whats possible for longer IF we can get him fit. If you can name a few players from the last 2 drafts you think have bigger potential upside Iā€™ll consider them but for mine right now, Francis looks the most talented young KP on our list & the best prospect weā€™ve got to replace Hurley in a few years or best case scenario replace Hartley &/or Ambrose from next year. After him its Ridley or bust & Francis I believe has clearly shown more elite potential at this stage. IF we somehow are being offered a good trade then absolutely we need to weigh it up but I have no doubt right now that opposition clubs are sniffing a potential bargain not expecting to pay a good price.

3 Likes

Lets see, Hooker, Hurley, Joe, Need I go on?

In other words by the time season 2018 rolls around, Sloane would be about the same age BJ was when he arrived. Not too old at all.

Talk of a three way trade between is ADElaide and Brisbane. Essentially weā€™d get Brisbaneā€™s pick 17 for Francis.

The problem being Francis now doesnā€™t have any injury issues. We took him at pick 6 and its now a waste of 2 years whereby we could have developed anyone else. The Crows are getting a fresh ready made player better than Lever. That sux and so does this thread.

1 Like

Hooker, Hurley & Joe have just turned 20?

Oh boy you guys are in dangerous territory.

FFS!! Get real

12 Likes

The guys a dud , Ridley is a much better option as a third tall .

OUR last key defender played in a grand final when he was seventeen

2 Likes

They played zaka while out of form, ditto myers.
If they were ā€œruthlessā€ as you say, francis would be and should be so far down the pecking order.

Iā€™d hazard a guess itā€™s more they saw what was on offer coming into the club potentially this year, and simply felt he was expendable.

Not saying itā€™s bad or the wrong call, just rough on a kid who barracked for the club as a kid, who they took 2 years ago knowing full well itā€™d be a long term process getting him right.
If the reports are right and itā€™s more they have pushed him out, or at least backed him into a corner re leaving slighly, still a cuntish thing to do to a kid.
again not necessarily the wrong call, but still a right and wrong way to come out and do it.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/THEAFLSHOUTER/status/916631612363698176

That goes without saying. You would also give Franga and pick 11 this year for him and walk away pretty chuffed. Still ainā€™t gonna happen.

2 Likes

We should support the f*ck out of this kid and hope he comes good. Trade or no trade.

20 Likes