#10 Franga: IN OUT IN OUT

I’d actually love him to stay, be happy and succeed.

He’s the kind of player you would love to be barracking for.

With little interest in him this year another year is a win either way. If he breaks out and he stays we have a star or we have a player with trade value.

4 Likes

Francis won’t be going anywhere.

8 Likes

Or even Schache to WB and Stringer to Essendon.
Balancers via swaps of later picks wherever needed to make ti work. But all 4 clubs get a players they want (assuming WB would want Schache)

SEN said that Essendon were asking for a 2nd round pick but there was little to no interest from either Ade teams.

wow

Crows are not interested

They could move to Melbourne to be with their son!

1 Like

If that is the case we need to give this kid every bit of support to help him succeed.

Bullshit, surely they would jump at him for that price!

1 Like

Reckon both club and player need a good long chat after this trade period is over.

9 Likes

Kerr: “We can get all 3 without having to trade Aaron”"

5 Likes

If true then those rumors about his work ethic must be legit. The club spends a top draft pick on him and other clubs don’t even rate him worth a pick in the 30’s

Or they’ve done their homework, and don’t think he’s worth it.

1 Like

Reeks of a ploy to motivate the player…

6 Likes

here I was hoping for their first this and next year :smirk:

Or they’re worried about his mental state.

Who knows. I find this all particularly difficult to believe. Reckon there’s some sort of campaign going on behind the scenes. No idea what’s going to be achieved, or who by, but there’s something that didn’t sound right.

1 Like

The Adelaide clubs seem to be basing their valuation on Francis’ actual exposed form rather than Blitz’s hopes and dreams. I reckon a second rounder is fair.

1 Like

Big wake up call.

Hooooooooly sheeeeeet, I friggin’ hope not.

3 Likes

Good.

No easy way out. And a fair assessment of him from outside the club.

2 Likes