#10 Sam Weideman

IMB_Phyo2l

5 Likes

Gross

God help us. He was dead ordinary in the VFL, doesn’t deserve it.

Would rather bring in Caddy and play Draper FF whole game.

2 Likes

Yep cupboard is bare

I would pick Caddy

Its time for WEEEEEEEEEDDDDD

1 Like

He played ok this time last year, now he doesn’t give a fark

Delist him now!!

Played well against the saints last year didn’t he ? It’s happening

IT’S TIME

1 Like

I’d rather Harry Jones, and even that is vomit inducing.

1 Like

Yep, we have 2 big forward duds. Neither of them are any good. Struggle to get kicks in the magoos. Caddy couldn’t possible do any worse than these 2 spuds.

2 Likes

Erm…no, no he didn’t !

2 Likes

Relative to his overall season, that was a decent game! :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Just pick Caddy and get some games into him. No point wasting games on Weid

7 Likes

FINISH US.

5 Likes

In over 20 years, I’ve never missed watching an Essendon game by choice.

If we select Weid this changes. Couldn’t even give a ■■■■ in the vfl

4 Likes

He’s probably wandering around the Tulla training facility looking for the “edge” thing people are talking about.

If this guy plays this weekend, we are finished. You’d think they’d want someone to keep 2MPs seat warm for 4 weeks as opposed to chopping and changing.

Need to look to the future and not be buried by our past.

1 Like

That last sentence has me thinking about the attitude of our players when they are in the VFL. It wouldn’t surprise me one bit if they thought it was beneath them to play in the 2s, and instead of dominating and showing match committee that they should be on the senior team, they appear to be demotivated and down tools. Shiel pulling out of the VFL in the warm-up at the weekend, I don’t know if it’s down to our ■■■■ injury management or if he simply decided he didn’t want to play. Wouldn’t surprise if it was the latter.

6 disposals and 2 marks can not in any way, shape or form lead to promotion.

6 Likes

Shiel was ill apparently. Hasn’t played a VFl game for us since he came across, and he’s had quite a few injuries. Says a lot about the club in my opinion.

2 Likes

Weid looked semi decent when thrown back in VFL last year, and now seems to be completely abandoned which is weird.

1 Like