#10 Sam Weideman

Racked up useless possession down back. Stats sheet looked great but his actual defence was poor and any time he was under there merest hint of pressure he ■■■■ the bed. I guess that does qualify as semi decent at Essendon these days.

1 Like

Hard to really say at this point.
We only had 2 listed players with AFL experience play on the weekend, which is pretty crazy.

Shiel I do think was pulled for medical reasons. He doesn’t really strike me as that kind of guy.

I watched him play a VFL game in the flesh and my reaction was similar to Krusty the Clown after he watched his first episode of Worker and Parasite.

16 Likes

krusty-the-clown-what-the-hell

4 Likes

Weed is done. Can’t see him playing seniors again.

1 Like

Scott hears ya, Scott don’t care

He will play and you will like it!

1 Like

BRING

2 Likes

I’m going to need weed if Weid plays.

1 Like

BRING HIM IN

1 Like

MaCrae had 46 disposals for Bulldogs VFL and still didn’t get a gig. Compare that to our VFL promotions.

1 Like

Not that hard to find them. Just look at all the edges on the monstrosity of the NEC hangar.

NEC. ■■■■ me what a bin juice sponsor. Who even owns NEC products anymore? The only NEC product i ever owned was an old tv 20 years ago, and that was because we got it for free.

1 Like

NEC is a 126 year old corporation that takes in almost $3 trillion in revenue worldwide, and provides communications, computing and AI tech to mainly aviation and defence customers.

Not sure that’s bin juice.

8 Likes

“Sam brings a wealth of experience to the team this week and you need guys like him that can come in and perform a role”

You can honestly just script it now

6 Likes

Funnily enough, sitting in a waiting room ATM.
NEC tv. Wonder how long that’s been here for. Do they even make TVs anymore?

1 Like

Can you name me one NEC product off the top of your head?

Why would I? They don’t make consumer goods anymore.

2 Likes

Boring. We certainly love our Japanese sponsors.

You’re right we should go an Australian brand with instant product recognition.

The Jim’s Mowing Hangar.

The reject shop Hangar

1 Like