#10 St Francis de Agressi - up to 2021 round 2

Port are 59 to Essington 17, look out after half time. Hinkley will be wanting the percentage, they should be able to score easily and keep us virtually at the same score.

Our forward line is virtually non existent.

Good to see he has turned it around after last week.

2 Likes

Jesus we are ā– ā– ā– ā–  in front of goal

Apart from his first mistake, heā€™s actually been decent. Competed really well so far

10 Likes

Yep. Getting his fist to a lot of spoils, which is pretty impressive given how outsized he is.

Iā€™m sure heā€™s solely responsible for us getting thrashed though. At least if you believe people on here.

3 Likes

By my count he has lost 1 and won 5 of his one on ones with Dixon. 2 of the 3 goals have been undefendable.
He hasnā€™t been great but with the delivery of the ball today I think he has done ok

9 Likes

Iā€™m no fan at all but heā€™s been more than decent today with plenty of ball coming in.

1 Like

Probably his best ever game as a key defender.

1 Like

Ok, but apart from that first slip over, whatā€™s he done wrong. I thought the Defence have done well. Midfield is shat. Ball is just coming in at ease. Their forward efficiency is at 50%. 32 Forward entries in the first half.

I donā€™t think heā€™s going to make it, but I can acknowledge that heā€™s done a good defensive job since that first slip

Give it a try sometime.

I said in my post hes been okay.

Every week tho he gives away multiple soft goals.

Yup. That has to stop or heā€™s not going to make it.

He is giving up roughly 8cm and 10-15kg

In a team that is giving no pressure up the ground.

Every defender of ours is being destroyed, even Ridley.

It seems rutten is trying to teach the defenders to sort it out themselves.

I actually feel sorry for them in a game like this.

2 Likes

The issue I have is the amount of times he falls over or is found lost in space in transition an acre away from his man.

He has zero work rate or desire.

Yeah, he worries me

Possibly the dumbest footballer at the club and thatā€™s saying something.

Why arenā€™t you all in the Ridley thread, has he gone near Georgiades?

2 Likes

Crickets in here after he slipped over for the opening goal. Must have been decent.

Good response Franga.

4 Likes

Full credit to him. His first minute or so was horrendous. After that he really competed and defender pretty well.

His second and third effort are still extremely poor

He was a lot better today.
Looked like a player. Given how much it came in, the result could have been a lot worse.
KPD is not his go. He was severely undersized today but he got to the right positions and competed well.
One of the more positive notes on a pretty bleak day.
Needs one of Hurley, Stewart, Ambrose or even Zerk to take the gorillas and let him play his more natural role on HBF.

2 Likes