#10 St Francis de Agressi - up to 2021 round 2

Will make other players bleed read and black for EFC, such will be his impact.

Oh no, people are already plotting the course of his career.

Stop it for God’s sake.

Oh no, people are already plotting the course of his career.

Stop it for God’s sake.

aaroooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn francis

Its possible for players to get fitter. Francis will be fine in that regard.

My gut feeling is that he'll track pretty similarly to Heppell where he plays across half back for a season, starts to push into the midfield in his second and finishes up there.

It seemed to become consensus in the phantom draft echo chamber that his tank is the one thing holding him back from a future in the midfield, which is a real shame, because no 17-18 year old has ever improved his endurance.

Agree there smithers, I actually think he’ll take over Goddards quarterback role as early as this coming season. They’ll ease him in like they did with heppell with the hopes he’ll build up his tank. Goddard I think will be playing a lot more forward/mid this year.

This will also allow Hooker to stay back with hurls to allow Francis to play the third up tall, essentially easing him into top level footy, use his strengths of reading the play, kicking and marking.

Down the track I reckon he’ll be a top notch mid/forward.

Love that parish has the nickname franga for him!

Dodoro said on Bomber TV that Francis measured 191cm at the Draft Combine, but has already grown to 193cm. Looks like he could be more of a KP option than originally envisaged.

Dodoro said on Bomber TV that Francis measured 191cm at the Draft Combine, but has already grown to 193cm. Looks like he could be more of a KP option than originally envisaged.

Or more of a genuine third tall. These days you probably need to be a bit taller than 191cm to play on the resting ruckman/third forwards.

Or more of a genuine third tall. These days you probably need to be a bit taller than 191cm to play on the resting ruckman/third forwards.

Plenty of 193cm KPPs (how tall is Hurley?), and he could still be growing.

Plenty of 193cm KPPs (how tall is Hurley?), and he could still be growing.

Hurley
Height: 1.93 m
Weight: 92 kg

What story?

Very said story about his brother…

I think we will probably throw him around for a few years and try to make him something he is not to fix a list in-balance and then realise he is third tall defender.

At this rate he’ll be over 200cm by Round 1.

Imagine if he plays 300 games!!

Ps hands off, I'm driving this bandwagon

You can drive. I’m getting on the p!ss with everyone else in the back

Typical …

I still owe you a cold one.

I’ll be up for the GC game if you’re about.
Long time no see.

It’s in the plans. Going to take my 6 yo to his 1st game all going to plan. I’ll let you know closer to game time. Would be good to catch up again. It has been a while

Probably the best player in the draft. Looks super.

Wat.

PROBABLY THE BEST PLAYER IN THE DRAFT. LOOKS SUPER.

Oh, that’s why three clubs passed on him.

Okay.

When was the last time Pick 1 was the best player in the draft…Riewolt?

Even hodge had to deal with Judd at 3.

Goddard and probably Cooney.

Jobe was in Goddards draft

Stanton and Mundy in Cooneys draft

Both crap drafts really…we came out of it quite well.

I know who was taken in what draft.

Oooohhhh, so then you just don’t know what your talking about!

What story?

Very said story about his brother…

That is devastating. ■■■■ you cancer. Thank you for sharing. Good on him for not giving up. Life's too short. Can't wait to see him be one of our very best.

Franga!! Great nickname.

Darcy let is slip in his interview today.

Good to see we picked up the compulsory Franga half-back-flanker.

We didn’t bother with getting someone FROM Franga.
We actually GOT Franga.

Gold.

Idolizes Goddard. Hope Goddard takes him under his wing, and he learns to eat, sleep, train and point just like him.