#11 David Zaharakis - Surviving full-Ironmans

oh snap.

Fitting he walked out on the local club paying him on the eve of finals, wouldnt want to ruin a clean sheet of no finals wins

1 Like

Hopefully he lasts longer than Wanganeen did…

Started tonight.

His first line to his tribe. “Hi, I’m David. I’m a retired AFL footballer. Actually I was sacked.”

14 Likes

Meh

1 Like

Go Zaka!

2 Likes

So good

1 Like

“….and I wasn’t picked up by anyone else so it probs wasn’t unreasonable. Anyway, who ya wanna vote out?”

1 Like

Thought his contract had expired? That’s not a sacking.

Zaka with the goal!!!

3 Likes

No idea. That quote was just what he said. He was being flippant.

Delisted and sacked same thing, isn’t it?

1 Like

The villain guy was a decent kick, got unlucky. But geez, just a tad of pressure on Zaka taking that kick.

Barely appeared in the first week, much more involvement this week. Bet he felt sick after eating that whole cake.

1 Like

bit greedy. You’d think he’d share some with the bloke that gave it to him who only got a slice of bread.

Rules are rules!

Love a bit of aussie survivor. Survivor is one of those shows that if it’s on in the background or you flick over to it, it annoys you it;s still on tv, but if you watch it from the start, every episode and get attached to it, it’s a great show. The aussie one is actually better than the american one in my opinion.

2 Likes

I note Zaka has his mansion on the market. Appearing on survivor, Didn’t he set himself up with a career for apres footee when he was on big bucks

Proximity to Tulla may be less of a priority in his choice of housing now, to be fair.

Fair point, Bad timing; he could have sold his place to Pendles, who just bought round the corner from me in sandi. But, well, a full size basketball court probs isn’t enough even for a bloke who apparently had a basketball background about 20 years ago. Whats the cafe culture like in Lower Plenty?

I like survivor.

Sue me.

4 Likes