#11 David Zaharakis - Surviving full-Ironmans

Made finals (merge), got booted out first. Must have felt like he was still playing at Essendon.

16 Likes

Right at home.

High hopes coming in to tribal, part of a big supporter base, next minute, pants pulled down.

1 Like

And also got labelled a raw potato on the way out.

4 Likes

Damn I missed it, at work.

Poor Zakka. :disappointed_relieved:

that’s gunna stick i reckon.

Zaka was no match for the king of survivor haha

2 Likes

I hate George. Please can they double cross him.

Love him or hate him, hes out playing everyone so far.

1 Like

I know, but it still ■■■■■ me.

The Spice Girls are very entertaining.

Well, two of them are.

1 Like

He is a strategist, pure and simple. He observes everyone. He is also very intuitive in terms of feeling what is going on in the camp.

1 Like

I get all that. I just don’t like his personality and how he refers to himself as the king of Survivor (constantly) and puts everyone else down - and he’s not even joking. Very weird person. Exhibit A: he has a Survivor immunity idol tatooed on his chest. He defines himself by a TV show.

1 Like

Looks a bit like Rice.

1 Like

Pretty quick time in the half ironman today.

13 Likes

RunTri: How Much Time Does it Take to Finish a Half Ironman 70.3? Average Half Ironman Finish Times.

6 hours is typical.

World record (no such thing, courses vary too much) is ~3.5 hours

176th of 1250.

Going by his splits, he was conservatively pacing himself as he got faster, not slower, during the ride and run.

Interesting that the above shows there is no “sweet spot” age-wise. Once you become an adult you start deteriorating.

3 Likes

Zaharakis with hair is manifestly unacceptably unsavoury in every respect.

2 Likes

Liked by nikcox

Hes leaving essendon to join the ironman marathon

I imagine that Nik Cox would be pretty elite as a triathlete, imagine he would be more of a shorter course like Olympic distance with Jake Birtwhistle.

Thankyou for giving me one of the few enjoyable football moments over the past 20 years on ANZAC day!

1 Like