#11 David Zaharakis - Surviving full-Ironmans

Garbage bag girl

1 Like

He is MacGyver.

He’s going to make it.

Out of a milk carton.

And a chicks hair clip.

He’s beautiful

You’d better hope theDJR doesn’t see this !

1 Like

Shes awesome.

1 Like

Zaharakis is a bonafide flog. He fell in love with himself at an early age and has remained faithful ever since. Complete try hard.

2 Likes

One of the most unnecessary thread bumps I’ve seen on Blitz :sweat_smile:

20 Likes

Flog on Blitz calling someone infinitely more successful than them a flog.

The irony.

9 Likes

Why’s he infinitely more successful than me? Also, that’s not an example of irony. Nor is the assumption 30 year old AFL players are more successful than everyone. That’s naivety and/or stupidity.

He seems a harmless enough character. A bit of a dope, maybe, but otherwise a guy who knows what he enjoys and goes about living the life that he wants.

Good luck to him. Wish we could all take life a little less seriously.

2 Likes

Did Zaka steal your lunch money or something?

4 Likes

Are you secretly a Collingwood supporter still upset about Anzac day 2009

2 Likes

Do you know him personally or is this based on his social/media appearances?

1 Like

He’s never come across as a flog at all. Very weird take.

9 Likes

Nah, don’t bring me into this. I like Zaka.

6 Likes

236 games, B&F, Anzac Day Medal

What have you done ?

8 Likes

He was a product of the the Essendon era that he played in. A young man who burst on the scene, showed so much promise, provided probably the best moment from the club in the past 10-15 years… and then just has a mediocre career. Plenty of talk that he was going to be a star, a future captain, etc. Probably wasnt entirely his fault in the end. the clubs had an endless list of problems, and its development was garbage during his time. But his softness and commitment to the contest was always an issue.

Let him cook interested to see where this goes.

3 Likes

Zaka was a great player, but probably not completely what we needed. If he were somewhere like Collingclen (:nauseated_face:), he’d probably be much more highly rated.

I think most blokes rocking a rig like zaka would be dropping it on instagram here and there. Don’t be jealous my friend.

3 Likes