#12 Mark Baguley

Nah. I also need a coffee

2 Likes

Jon Ralph reporting that Baguley is on the senior list next year.

4 Likes

Good.

It sounds like we were hoping to get a Ruckman as a Free Agent, but it hasn’t eventuated.

So Baguley will be on the Main list now.

Onya Bags

Could be many reason the rookie switch didn’t happen including McNeice being happy to remain CatB, Dea getting the chop or those father son’s now expecting to fall as rookies.

Look forward to him being a defensive terrier up fwd next year if not squeezed out of team, and reliable depth if he is.

Doddoro said it was because we couldn’t find a Ruckman

1 Like

So Bags has been handed another year on the senior list according to Woosha.

Really? Nobody at all???

That’s a bit of an FU to any delisted ruckman out there.

No one better than Draper, or good enough to be on the main list atleast

1 Like

Not sure what you mean? That’s pretty much been my modus operandi for 40 years. Go to footy, scream FU to opposition ruckman.

5 Likes

I kind of agree with you but remember the days of bringing in Matthew Allan, Jason Laycock or the ghost of Paul Salmon?..they were grim

1 Like

I counter with us playing NLM in the ruck in a final.

2 Likes

Not really.

It just says we couldn’t find anyone who had the skill level required, who was willing to play the role we required, for the money we were willing to pay, for the time period we wanted, etc etc etc.

It doesn’t mean there’s no good ruckman out there.

i remember thinking the Knights-era was the worst thing to ever happen to our football club…

Zac Clarke is a free hit, and back in form whilst playing for Subiaco after a year out of the game. Got his knee issues sorted now… 203 cm… I’d bring him in as insurance.

1 Like

We may have reached out to him with an offer and he turned us down.

Still a chance we use one of our two rookie picks for a ruckman, then there is also the Mid Season Draft.

I am pleased Bags is on the Senior List - he deserves it.

12 Likes

He has to be re-drafted doesn’t he?

1 Like

Midseason is a terrible name for it…has to be on list prior to season starting…hardly midseason. Its up to March 21

There is also a mid season as well for clubs who keep a list spot free I believe

Which is just a massive ■■■■ sandwich for the state league clubs losing players

1 Like