#12 Mark Baguley

I’m definitely keen to see more of him forward. Worth trying for an extended period this season I reckon.
He’s been slightly off his game down back anyway

IIRC he is one who always joins in goal kicking practice at training.

Certainly has the defensive intent ingrained to chase and tackle. Uses the ball well. Great overhead. Will fight to death to not lose a contest.

With Tippa showing so much promise in defence could be a good move. Although Bags class as a one on one defender far and away above Tippa.

Would much prefer to keep him in defence and trade/draft/F.A more genuine forwards

His move forward was fantastic.

Before today we averaged 6 tackles inside 50 per game and we’re getting murdered on the rebound. He had five tackles himself and we ended up with 11 tackles inside 50, which is our equal best for the season.

On top of that he was leading at the ball carrier and had three shots, pretty unlucky to miss them as well. He also offers experience when our forward line is severely lacking which will help the other guys further down the track.

Add in his good disposal going forward and he could be a very important small forward for us.

If Tippa and Demps can continue their form it will be a real luxury to leave him there to develop.

bags will be the small forward we’re been longing for.

Would much prefer to keep him in defence and trade/draft/F.A more genuine forwards

But we’ve got a few players down back we are yet to try down forward. Why draft one?

Certainly has the defensive intent ingrained to chase and tackle. Uses the ball well. Great overhead.

With Tippa showing so much promise in defence could be a good move.

That’s correct, in fact Bomba had to yell at him to yell at him one time when Bags stayed out on his own kicking goals after everyone else had gone back into the Hangar. I also saw him on a TV goalkicking segment a couple of years ago which he won.

Ambrose/Kommer with goal sense? Yes please.

Certainly has the defensive intent ingrained to chase and tackle. Uses the ball well. Great overhead. Will fight to death to not lose a contest.

With Tippa showing so much promise in defence could be a good move. Although Bags class as a one on one defender far and away above Tippa.

I dont want to also shoot Bambi , but I do agree, I never saw Tippa as a lock down defender. I dont really want Tippa to play as a lockdown defender, but there are times in a game when even halfback players need to be goal side of their opponent , and need to know when to drop back into the square. If Bags moves forward, the most viable small lockdown type would appear to be Ashby. Unfortunately HeppA is a VFL player this year .

His move forward was fantastic.

Before today we averaged 6 tackles inside 50 per game and we’re getting murdered on the rebound. He had five tackles himself and we ended up with 11 tackles inside 50, which is our equal best for the season.

On top of that he was leading at the ball carrier and had three shots, pretty unlucky to miss them as well. He also offers experience when our forward line is severely lacking which will help the other guys further down the track.

Add in his good disposal going forward and he could be a very important small forward for us.

If Tippa and Demps can continue their form it will be a real luxury to leave him there to develop.

I am coming to the inclusion we should reverse our backs and forwards. Seriously*.

• May not be serious

If he plays forward then who drives Lindsay Thomas’ face into the turf?

If he plays forward then who drives Lindsay Thomas' face into the turf?
Thomas will drive his own face into the turf then squeal for a free...........and get it.

10/10

Top player and a class act.

Love when he lays a tackle.

Vice like grip, then just drops to the ground, rarely in the back.

Top player and a class act.

Love when he lays a tackle.

Vice like grip, then just drops to the ground, rarely in the back.

I youtube up that tackle on Monfries whenever hardcore ■■■■ isn’t quite doing it for me

This guy just never stops impressing. Rarely plays a bad game.

Did he move into the midfield in the last?

Reminds me of Uncle Rico from Napoleons Dynamite.

F***k he was solid as ever today

Thought he was BOG today.

Played great for 4 qtrs. no matter how dire the situation the guy will put in and give his all

The guy always puts in every week and that tackle on Boomer.

Love Baggers.

Good old fashioned hard nosed footballer. My favorite player.

All guts.