#12 Mark Baguley

show some farking love.
100 games coming up for the hardnut

17 Likes

hardnuts he is - balls of steel.
Never afraid to run back with the flight, gets the role taking the cheekiest, most talented bastards each week and doesn’t point blaming fingers when he’s beaten, stepped up into a leadership role when called upon.
Been a great servant of the club in the shittiest of times.
Cheers Baggers, hope the boys get the 4 points for you

10 Likes

Still my favourite memory of Bags

Which was followed by one of the worst non-htb decisions ever, almost costing us the game fmd

4 Likes

He’s really improved. He literally looked cooked the first 6-8 weeks. Since that period, I reckon for the most part he’s been very good. Goes around again, he deserves it on current form but it’ll be a year by year thing with him now

2 Likes

Those who recall my empassioned defences of H Slatts and are aware of my fondness for Gleeson will understand why Bags one of my favourites.

Eat a giant bag of dicks, haters.

I think he was only bad 2 or 3 times at most in the first 6 or 8 weeks. Nowhere near as bad as people were suggesting

4 Likes

I’m really glad he’s got to 100 games. Great clubman, super honest and tough player. Hope he can grind out another few seasons.

4 Likes

Has been a ripping player for us, well done on getting to 100 games. We really need to find a replacement this drafting period.

Been solid except every time against Collingwood when Fasolo or Elliott make him look 2nd rate.

One of my favorite players. True Essendon man.

3 Likes

Not “Working Class”.
Class.

1 Like

Every defender is my favourite player (even Paul Thomas). It’s just that some players (Bags) are more favourite than others.

Hope there’s a win for him this weekend.

6 Likes

Even defenders that end up playing forward… Hi Walla.

Yup. And Hooker who I have to begrudgingly like even though he’s a showboating forward now.

1 Like

Body Bags. Congratulations on 100 games

He’s barely vfl level

Play him forward (Serious)

Been such a great small defender for us.

The days of stalls destroying us on a regular basis are gone with this guy around

Love the chase downs by Bags. Has a massive ticker!

3 Likes

That tackle on Monfries that wasn’t rewarded with a free kick still makes my blood boil.

15 Likes