#12 Mark Baguley

Thought he was one of our best, today.

3 Likes

Not biased just wrong.

9 Likes

Just stop commenting on Bags and Hartley’s games. You’re totally unable to give them a fair review.

Very wrong.

Quoting a rubbish umpiring decision as one of the two pieces of evidence.

Was in our top 6 today.

3 Likes

He was pretty good today but that pass back into the middle with just over a minute to go in the third was horrid. As for the FAD there wasn’t much in that so no complaints there. Thought his field kicking in general was pretty good today

2 Likes

Yep. I thought he was good. Everyone makes the odd mistake.

Thought he made some errors today.

Also thought he gave it everything he had in a couple of excellent contests.

Definitely gets a thumbs up from me today.

2 Likes

The captain was going at 18 % kicking effiency…how did you rate him?

Brought his typical Baguley game: brilliant efforts & spoils justaposed against a couple of brain fades but must say I loved his intent - along with Myers, set the tone early.

4 Likes

■■■■■■■ the amount of times one of our players on hbf sizes up two easy short passes up the wing then sees a 3 v 1 against us in the middle and their eyes light up, ■■■■■■■ ffffffffffffuckkkkkkkkkkk off with that ■■■■

4 Likes

Lol. Extraordinary how he kept popping up in the fwd 50 today.

2 Likes

So wrong, … but, . you know …

Following Wingard.
Interesting how McGrath back let Bags play more on his instincts, rather than having to worry about leaving a hole behind if he followed his man upfield.

1 Like

Anytime I think this guy is done I’m reminded how friggin hard he goes at the man/footy. His effort make others follow.

2 Likes

The Hooker replacement

4 Likes

Nope not calling you bias. Biased, on the other hand.

1 Like

He did some good things and fought hard, but he did some god awful stuff as well.cost us a number of goals.

I watched the replay after the first time you said this (not because you said it, just after) and kept an eye on Baguley. It seemed to me he cost us one goal for that late hit. His direct opponents at the time kicked two further goals, but I wouldn’t have particularly judged either passage of play as “awful”.

It may just be differing opinions on what constitutes costing your team a goal, or what’s awful.

1 Like

There’s one thing you can never question with Bags is his desperation. If he minimizes his brain fades then he’s a very good, honest backman.

4 Likes

There was the late hit and the shank to a Port player. I’d have to watch the replay to check if my memory that there was a third was correct.