#12 Tom Cutler - Just Cut ✄

He looks much more of a natural wingman than Myers, certainly far more athletic and more fluid in his kicking action.

2 Likes

The player we hoped Langford would be

2 Likes

looks great

He’s a decent player we got for not much. You have to be happy with that. I reckon he will play most of next season.

Like the cutler of his jibler. Barracked first Lions as a kid though??? If you can believe the updated wiki.

4 Likes

I’m on board

Fully fit side and you have Cutler, Guelfi, Langford, Clarke and Laverde fighting for one spot.
Not bad.

I don’t have any of them in my 22.

1 Like

I rate him so much I actually had him in my supercoach team for a while a couple of seasons back. Good mover for his size and gains good meterage with his run and carry and long kicking. Natural wingman and we’ve got a spot for him. Good pickup.

12 Likes

CUTLER

2 Likes

TomCut!

Yeah I’m quickly coming around to this way of thinking. His 2018 numbers are solid with some real stand out games

U would think he will take zaka’s spot. Size, speed an long kick an gut running. Not sure zaka has any of that anymore

3 Likes

“The Cutter”

6 Likes

Having a look at his match highlights on the AFL app he’s certainly got some upside.

Can throw a good dummy on his right foot and run back around onto his right. Holds his width well around the contest and knows how to find a bit of space to draw the ball. Certainly has some running power and length in his game. Shows some poise and good balance when finishing.

Will compliment our midfield midgets well I suspect. Certainly not the ball winning beast we are looking for but more of a ready made natural wingman than anyone on our list.

2 Likes

Looks good, I like a winger who can kick from 59 easily, makes them very dangerous.

good pickup.

he will take McGraths wing spot.
mcgrath will move to the midfield on ball rotation and spend more time forward.

5 Likes

I think even some of the elite wingman struggle with the defensive side of things. Also a one paced player is fine as long as he knows how to find space out wide to be the outlet player.

1 Like

Used to work with a bloke in eltham called Tom Cutler.

Just thought I would add that in

11 Likes

Oh I don’t know about that, he looks like a strong runner to me, he’d certainly blow past hepp and Langford. He’s not express but he has a few gears and knows how to throw a dummy

2 Likes