#12 Tom Cutler - Just Cut ✄

He had a bit of a cransberg look about him to me.

3 Likes

I can see that, but with better all-round technique

Didn’t endear himself to Fagan early. Never got a chance to get back in the good books.

Although completely irrelevant, your post is still well inside the top 1% of posts on Blitz over the past week or 2.

5 Likes

His most valuable assets for us are his strong body and kicking skills

Meterage? Pack your ■■■■.

Welcome Tom!!
Good luck at the Bombers!

1 Like

Won’t be able to hit the side of a barn door come round 1

3 Likes

He reminds me a bit of another tall Brisbane (and Hawk) winger - Andy Gowers

1 Like

McGrath has enough trouble with effective kicking and Cutler is similar, though he kicks it further - We could have these two blazing away from the wings.

Spot on.

1 Like

Are you sure, because I got a massive Bonar after we traded in Cutler, kept Joe and completely farked Carlton!

3 Likes

What’s his tackling/contested work like?

From what I’ve seen he looks a fairly powerful athlete, I would love for us to add a 15d 6-8 tackle guy into the mix, I know he hasn’t had huge tackle numbers before but hopefully they can push him into that sort of role, not sure we have anyone else ready to do that role.

Jack Graham sort.

1 Like

Was a 20 possession 2 goal NEAFL player.

In that league and in his position I’d say that’s reward for running hard

He had 28 possessions and 14 marks in a game again Carlton in 2018. Knows how to find it in terms of ratio to contested vs uncontested I’d have to look deeper.

Has a leg on him. Didn’t see any lace out passes in that highlights clip though. Hope he is a smart ball user

I had a look at his highlights from that game and a few of his other big ones from 2018. His work rate is good and he knows how to draw outlet kicks from defence. His size probably helps in that regard.

I maintain we should be trying Stewart on a wing.

5 Likes

Big kick and strong body.
Reminds me a bit of Myers in his ‘most improved’ 2018 season. (I double checked! It was 2018!!!)

More info please?:thinking:

1 Like

I’m not sold on him, but would be happy if he proves me wrong.

Seeing as we gave up bugger all to get him, even if it doesn’t work out, he is probably worth a shot.